Buffy PF Alternate Version!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i'm gonna pre-order her. I'm going through the order process now but i don't see any option to use Flexypay. I need a bit of help.....anyone?

Darklord Dave said:
So the hair doesn't really go with the outfit in the promo shot that this figure ALMOST matches - anyone got an screen cap of that show's this hair style?.
Check this post, Dave.

wvb.jpg

This version is awesome!!! I don't really want two Buffy's so I'll be selling the original when this one is ready to ship. :rock

Thanks for the pics of the hair.

I just went to order this and can't bring myself to do it. At least the first one was a mirror-accurate rendition of a publicity photo - but this hair and this outfit never happened. The outfit is kind of boring and the fact that the shirt is just the recycled top of the dress from the first one is really disappointing as well. There's not even a different weapon in her hand.

I may cave eventually just cause I like all things Buffy, but I'm pretty disappointed with this offering.

Darklord Dave said:

I just went to order this and can't bring myself to do it. At least the first one was a mirror-accurate rendition of a publicity photo - but this hair and this outfit never happened. The outfit is kind of boring and the fact that the shirt is just the recycled top of the dress from the first one is really disappointing as well. There's not even a different weapon in her hand.

I may cave eventually just cause I like all things Buffy, but I'm pretty disappointed with this offering.
Dave, I have a feeling that you will learn to love her and all her inaccuracies.

Darklord Dave said:

I agree Dave. If the pants had been leather and the top out over the pants then I would have bought this for sure. Maybe they will fix it like they did with the previous one but as of now i am holding off.

I wonder how limited this one will be. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. It took forever for Sideshow to set Spike's edizion size.

Darklord Dave said:

I have always wanted a Buffy from the 1st episode of season 2...where she does the sexy dance!:D

Woah. I know it's the same face but with the new yellow hair (color is awful IMHO...) pulled back, it makes here eyebrows look much bigger and darker than they should. She looks like Groucho.
The outfit is really lame.

Happy with my original.

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:

Well due respect to the darklord. No one can now say that Dave is a sycophant and Sideshow apologist. i have ordered the PF buffy (and a spike to go with it) but I am very disappointed with the rest of the offerings and felt that as a sideshow groupie i needed to support the company even if we are in a declining relationship. Dave you have my respect!

It's so poorly done with all of its inaccuracies. It's got better sculpted hair, but the pants, the shirt, the fact she didn't wear that combo with her hair that way... people, why are you in love with this? hehe

Back