Buffy PF Alternate Version!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't they???

FrankenFan said:
IIRC, Buffy wore a short, black leather jacket during the Graduation Day smack-down with Faith, but minus the jacket, it's very similar.

This Season Three promo pic is probably the reference:

bffyrdblkan1.jpg

One thing I am seriously hoping is the exclusive, is that wicked interchangeable arm with Faiths Dagger idea I had:D Yes, I have ideas.:rolleyes:

Anzik Hayes said:
Personally I think SSC is inundated with Star Wars development and doesn't have the resources left to do much with the other licenses. I'm sure Andy leaving hasn't helped that either.

When did he leave?

darth dyp**** said:
See, now THAT looks like Buffy to me...I am in Looovvvee!:D

I'm glad someone is happy with her. I hope she sells well and guarantees more PFs and 1:6ers in the near future

If Sideshow sort out her eyebrows, her top and somehow her pants i'd buy her. Do you think they would remake her and change her pose to the one in the promo pic?

Slayerverse98 said:
If Sideshow sort out her eyebrows, her top and somehow her pants i'd buy her. Do you think they would remake her and change her pose to the one in the promo pic?

Sadly, that's very unlikely going to happen. To make a new pose would mean re-sculpt everything, and what they want to do here is take advantage on the old sculpt being already made, save money on production costs and have a good profit.

olvidadero said:
Sadly, that's very unlikely going to happen. To make a new pose would mean re-sculpt everything, and what they want to do here is take advantage on the old sculpt being already made, save money on production costs and have a good profit.

I thought so. I just thought i'd ask anyway

BDboystoys said:
One thing I am seriously hoping is the exclusive, is that wicked interchangeable arm with Faiths Dagger idea I had:D Yes, I have ideas.:rolleyes:

That is a good idea.

Slayerverse98 said:
Do you think they would remake her and change her pose to the one in the promo pic?

No. It's more likely that they would change the shirt, but I doubt they would do that either. Nevertheless, I still wrote and asked them to change the shirt.

Thanks for the new pictures. Her face is incredibly beautiful. I like the repaint, and the hair does so much more justice to her face than the first PF's. However, I still think this is an opportunistic thing SSC has done, good for those who didn't get the first one, kind of insulting for those of us who did.

Even though I am not much into Buffy, this in my opinion is a way better version than the first.

In fact, she would look good posing next to PF Spike.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

I already own the first Exclusive PF (still my fav PF)...Spike is pre-ordered already...and I can't wait to pre-order this one!

My only request to SSC...please please please....if there is a SS Exclsuve version of this alternate version (whew...that being a mouthfull) can we maybe get an additional/alternate weapon or something to help differentiate this version moreso (you know...for those of us who already have a stake)?

Thanks to SS for keeping this line going...IMHO, all it was missing was a MUST HAVE Buffy that everybody would WANT (not just us diehards) and this is it. Now, bring on Angel, Willow (a definitive version!!!), Xander, and Giles and...and...

I'm greatly relieved by these pics. :monkey3 No desire now for this whatsoever.

I'm agreeing with the speculation about a tiny edition size, though. This is the Buffy line's version of the Negative Zone and Classic Spider-man PF.

It would look better with its hair down,it would then match the promo,if your going to have her hair up give her some clothes that she wore with her hair up.I wanted a new pf to order,not just some badly done one.Overall I think the orinal is 100% better.

Back