"Bring me Wesley's head" Commitment thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't know whats happened to them, because I haven't touched them. :lol

Maybe it's because you used them as attachments instead of uploading them to third party site such as imagshack, like I've done here.

Any chance of someone getting some pics of "The Head" in more natural lighting... without the use of a flash? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Anybody have any updates? Any Wes pics out there?

Come on people we need more excitement here than Tonner Buffy figures!!

I have PMed and Emailed Spenser, but haven't gotten any responses....Its been weeks......So Spenser, if you see this..PM or email me back!!

Anyone hear from him recently?

I spoke to Spencer last week ,
and he said mine was out n about ...so now the eager anticipation begins

I have PMed and Emailed Spenser, but haven't gotten any responses....Its been weeks......So Spenser, if you see this..PM or email me back!!

Anyone hear from him recently?

I have spoken with Spence earlier this week. He said the painted heads are coming along nicely.

guess i'll try again.....its been weeks and no reply to either pm or email. wonder why....

The only reason I got an update is that Spence was working on another thing for me and he mentioned that he was working on the Wesley heads as well. I would give him some time before we start bombarding him with the wheres my head PMs.

The only reason I got an update is that Spence was working on another thing for me and he mentioned that he was working on the Wesley heads as well. I would give him some time before we start bombarding him with the wheres my head PMs.

I wasn't going to bombard (hence why i posted here and not just pms). I only pmed twice and emailed once. I was asking here so that I didn't keep bugging him. Plus I am still trying to ORDER mine. I was trying to get details from him. Not just asking where mine is.
I did get a response finally. All is now well.

The mailman has just brought me my favorite Christmas present!!
My Wesley head!! Spenser this is absolutely fabulous and I can't wait to paint it.

Painted heads will be going out all next week so keep an eye out.

Spenser may I ask if you've sent my unpainted copy out to me yet?

If so I think it's been lost in the post as nothings turned up at this end sadly.

Back