Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLITZWAY- Rocky 2- 1/4th scale

I'd love this Rocky II statue, buddy. I'm a huge Stallone & Rocky fan but I just paid for the Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust & I'm expecting the Christopher Reeve Superman PF any time now & throw into that Christmas & I'm all spent out. But if this is still available in a few months time then I'd love to get me one.

I'm in the same boat-just paid for Kenobi Mythos, Hot Toys BD Terminator and have a few other pieces on pre-order. Christmas is going to drain me as well-if this statue is still around in early '15, I might take the plunge. Is it out yet? If so, I'd love to see some in hand photos.

Saw that action figure on eBay... Looks phenomenal from the photo

Any news on the Blitzway Rocky II statue? I hope it's going to happen, but the longer I hear nothing on it the more I think it's not happening.

Is it true that Blitzway is just producing the stair steps and when asked told us to sculpt our own Rocky figure?

Nobody knows anything, if this was going to happen it would have been up for preorder by now, that's to bad, I was really looking forward to this statue. I went on Blitzways site and they seem to be only interested in Bruce Lee and they recently signed on to do collectibles for Playboy. I wonder why Rocky didn't happen?

Nobody knows anything, if this was going to happen it would have been up for preorder by now, that's to bad, I was really looking forward to this statue. I went on Blitzways site and they seem to be only interested in Bruce Lee and they recently signed on to do collectibles for Playboy. I wonder why Rocky didn't happen?

Are you relatively new to this hobby?

This sort of thing isn't uncommon in these high end collectibles.
Things are mentioned as being 'in the works' and it might be 2+ years before they are mentioned again.
Early preview pics will be shown and then nothing for a year.
Pre-orders will come up and for things not due out for a year.
Product release dates seem to be a random guess and are often delayed 6 months or so.

Remember, Blitzway didn't show a finished prototype ...they didn't even show a clothed Rocky. They showed an extremely early WIP of a clay, vaguely Stallone shaped statued :)

Not only that, but they didn't actually announce anything - remember all we have are a couple of vid caps from a Korean TV report on either Blitzway or arnie. :)

Not only that, but they didn't actually announce anything - remember all we have are a couple of vid caps from a Korean TV report on either Blitzway or arnie. :)

Haha that's right....I think we'd all forgotten that, it wasn't even a real teaser that made us aware this thing is being worked on :D

Are you relatively new to this hobby?

This sort of thing isn't uncommon in these high end collectibles.
Things are mentioned as being 'in the works' and it might be 2+ years before they are mentioned again.
Early preview pics will be shown and then nothing for a year.
Pre-orders will come up and for things not due out for a year.
Product release dates seem to be a random guess and are often delayed 6 months or so.

Remember, Blitzway didn't show a finished prototype ...they didn't even show a clothed Rocky. They showed an extremely early WIP of a clay, vaguely Stallone shaped statued :)

I hear you, but Blitzway just put up a 1/4 Marilyn Monroe statue for Preorder and they never even had previews of it and the Rocky statue was mentioned almost two years ago, so am assuming that Rocky was canceled. I wonder why they decided to cancel it?

I hear you, but Blitzway just put up a 1/4 Marilyn Monroe statue for Preorder and they never even had previews of it and the Rocky statue was mentioned almost two years ago, so am assuming that Rocky was canceled. I wonder why they decided to cancel it?

Fair point .... I didn't realize that Marilyn was now already up for sale on their site. I thought the pics the other day were an early teaser preview!

Remember though that Shoo is right, in reality there hasn't even been an official teaser from Blitzway yet regarding Rocky, it was a screengrab from a TV show of things Arnie Kim was working on.

I believe instead that when they came out the images of those who were to be the base of the stand and face of rocky, it was said that the statue had to go out with the dog Rocky as a bonus. So Blitzway put on sale the statue in effect. Marylin is a beautiful statue, but I think everyone is waiting anxiously a statue of Rocky and Blitzway is very disappointing collectors (like Enterbay)! I do not understand how Enterbay sells only figures of the NBA. The sentence of Enterbay now is "The Passion for the NBA!"

P.S. The site Blitzway statue of Marilyn is not called "Superb Scale Statue_Hybrid Type" but "Gentlemen prefer blondes". So what will be the Superb Scale Statue_Hybrid Type?

As its first Superb Scale Statue(1/4 scale), Blitzway came to produce Marilyn Monroe in 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes,1953' sorry bruce.

No Rocky from Blitzway!:gah:

Bruce, is that final? Blitzway canceled the Rocky statue?

If it is I still have the Maga Rocky II statue, but that Blitzway statue would have been great, I was really looking forward to a Rocky statue with Rocky in his street clothes, everything else I have is Rocky in boxing trunks.

Back