Blitzway: Legend - Reggie Kray (Tom Hardy) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Quite a left field choice.

Blitzway said:
COMING SOON
[LEGEND]
1/4 Scale Statue
Price & Release Date : TBD

pIEbMkg.jpg

ii9V8hT.jpg

S6LDeyS.jpg

s9O9hbm.jpeg

Blitzway said:
Reginald “Reggie” Kray /Legend, 2015 (1/4 Scale Statue)

Pre-Order available on Blitzway’s official website.

The film ”Legend“ (2015) depicts the true crime events in the UK, featuring actor Tom Hardy as both the charismatic ”Reginald (Reggie) Kray“ and the composed ”Ronald (Ronnie) Kray.“ It delves into the intricate lives of the twin brothers and their ups and downs in the criminal underworld.

In the movie, ”Reggie Kray“ commands attention with his captivating charisma and unwavering determination,
showcasing a wide emotional range and genuine expression. Tom Hardy‘s costumes authentically capture the atmosphere of 1960s London, providing viewers with visually striking ensembles.

Blitzway meticulously portrays the iconic moments of Reggie Kray from the film ”Legend,“ from his confident demeanor to the meticulously crafted suits made from lavish materials.
Experience the masterful portrayal of Tom Hardy in ”Legend“ recreated by Blitzway!

📌For more information, please visit Blitzway’s official website! Link in Bio
@blitzway
@blitzway_jp
@k_a_kim

J1cED4c.jpeg

AqTqDpZ.jpeg

8WQrAxl.jpeg

R5pLXsX.jpeg

V9loRnt.jpeg

rOom8dg.jpeg

WKa8FUL.jpeg.

6HLB2fo.jpeg

S8VKg9o.jpeg

Beautifully done and well executed but very strange character choice IMO. Though, I've seen a few 1/6 customs of this guy plus there were 3rd Party figures of both twins, so maybe this character/movie is popular overseas?

Beautifully done and well executed but very strange character choice IMO. Though, I've seen a few 1/6 customs of this guy plus there were 3rd Party figures of both twins, so maybe this character/movie is popular overseas?
Could be a good generic Tom Hardy for fans of the actor, too.

Likeness is nice. Paint looks a bit....dark? could just be the photos.

Didn't realize this movie had that big of a fanbase for collectibles, but ok. Will probably sell more for Hardy than the film itself.

I enjoyed the film and I love Tom Hardy so I would be very tempted to get this.

I have never bought a Blitzway statue before, can anyone tell me if their final product is as good as their prototypes?

Back