Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLITZWAY- Rocky 2- 1/4th scale

I'm not super familiar with Edhino Maga, so I'm not sure the quality of their produced pieces, but simply looking at the pics, scale, & edition size, that's not too bad of a price considering the pricing on collectibles these days. Thanks for the info.

any updates on the blitzway piece?

I sent Blitzway a message on facebook about a month ago and they just got back to me saying that the statue is going to happen, they just don't know when, so thats great news.

Oh SAB you silly bastard, how wrong you were.

For whatever reason Blitzway is really slow, since they started about three years ago they have only released three figures, Scarface and Carlito's Way 1/6 and a 1/3 Bruce Lee statue, they do quality work but you have to be patient I guess, this will be my first purchase from them, those three figures do look great, so I wait and wait and wait lol.

For whatever reason Blitzway is really slow, since they started about three years ago they have only released three figures, Scarface and Carlito's Way 1/6 and a 1/3 Bruce Lee statue, they do quality work but you have to be patient I guess, this will be my first purchase from them, those three figures do look great, so I wait and wait and wait lol.

Yeah I was a day 1 order on the Blitzway Bruce Lee ....I think I was the first person that pre-ordered it since I immediately broke their distribution system for it that they hadn't gotten around to figuring out yet :D
......and yup, it was worth the wait.....

I wonder what the price is going to be on Rocky?

Yeah I was a day 1 order on the Blitzway Bruce Lee ....I think I was the first person that pre-ordered it since I immediately broke their distribution system for it that they hadn't gotten around to figuring out yet :D
......and yup, it was worth the wait.....

I fell in love the very first moment I saw their 1:3 Lee, both because of the very concept and the way it looked, and I too went through an ordeal to pre-order one. I even exchanged a few e-mails with their CEO*. Funny thing is I ended up pre-ordering it in a different place than where they eventually told me to buy it after a long back and forth - they wouldn't make up their minds.

And yes, it was sooo worth it.

Pity about them being so excruciatingly slow. I could picture myself buying only products from them provided they got some meaty licenses.

* He was very nice, but when after receiving the piece I wrote him a highly complimentary e-mail congratulating him on their success and wishing them well, I didn't get a simple "Thank you" reply, which was a bit of a bummer. Still love them, though.

Anybody hear anything on the Blitzway Rocky statue yet? Figured I bump this up since it's been two months since the last post.

I picked up the Maga Rocky II statue. Outstanding, probably the best Rocky statue or collectible ever made for Rocky, the likeness is spot on, couple of collectors have video reviews of it on youtube.

I just got a message from Blitzway, they said it's coming at the beginning of 2015, which probably means the end of the year, so thats good news.

Wow! Much like Rocky himself, we have a winner here. This is the best Stallone sculpt I've ever seen. Very nice indeed. :clap

If you're a fan of Rocky you have to get this statue, the pics don't do it justice, the paint job is incredible, they have a way to paint sweat on the body and face, awesome.

How unexpected. I'd much prefer the goon version of Rocky from the first film in the leather jacket and hat in 1/6.

This would be my dream version of Rocky in statue form. The only thing I'd like more than that is a diorama of him with Adrian, but that seems unlikely to ever happen, sadly.

If you're a fan of Rocky you have to get this statue, the pics don't do it justice, the paint job is incredible, they have a way to paint sweat on the body and face, awesome.

I'd love this Rocky II statue, buddy. I'm a huge Stallone & Rocky fan but I just paid for the Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust & I'm expecting the Christopher Reeve Superman PF any time now & throw into that Christmas & I'm all spent out. But if this is still available in a few months time then I'd love to get me one.

I'd love this Rocky II statue, buddy. I'm a huge Stallone & Rocky fan but I just paid for the Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust & I'm expecting the Christopher Reeve Superman PF any time now & throw into that Christmas & I'm all spent out. But if this is still available in a few months time then I'd love to get me one.

i totally agree..if i didn't have 3 or 4 pieces coming around the corner id pick this up as well

I asked Maga to do the Rocky in leather jacket and hat and he said maybe down the road, this is the Rocky statue that I would love to be made, I don't understand why no one wants to do it, the blitzway statue is going to be Rocky in his street clothes with the tiger jacket, so thats close enough for me. Jakks did the street clothes Rocky but thats a six inch 8 dollar plastic figure. feature_rocky1_400.jpg

This would be my dream version of Rocky in statue form. The only thing I'd like more than that is a diorama of him with Adrian, but that seems unlikely to ever happen, sadly.

Rocky and Adrian diorama from the final embrace at the end of Rocky would be great. I mentioned to Maga the poster image from Rocky IV but he said it's to difficult to do and wouldn't work as a statue, I disagree, but what do I know.417FZ3f4v8L._SY355_.jpg

Morgul I just saw on ebay the customizer sixicecubes has a 1/6 Rocky 1976 Street clothes, I saw this figure a couple of months ago, he gets big money, the starting bid for it is $475, amazing figure, but a little to rich for my blood, if it was around 250-300 I would get it.

Morgul I just saw on ebay the customizer sixicecubes has a 1/6 Rocky 1976 Street clothes, I saw this figure a couple of months ago, he gets big money, the starting bid for it is $475, amazing figure, but a little to rich for my blood, if it was around 250-300 I would get it.

I've, just now, had a look at that Custom 1/6 ROCKY figure on ebay. That price does seem excessive for it but it is a very nice figure nonetheless.

Back