Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLITZWAY- Rocky 2- 1/4th scale

You happen to know what the pose is going to be on that Rambo 3 statue? I have 9 of his statues, mostly Rocky and Rambo, am getting the Rocky 3 full scale bust next, that's a pricey piece but a must have for Rocky fans, his work keeps getting better, the only statue throw him that I didn't like was the Rocky 4 1/6 in flag trunks, the others are all great, without Edinho nobody would ever make Rocky or Rambo statues, so am very grateful to him and the great statues he continues to produce.

:goodpost::exactly:

I don't know the pose of the Rambo 3 it is top secret :lol I also have a few of Edinho statues and I love them all:hi5:

That's too bad, I'm not a fan of Edinho's work. His sculpts always have a caricature "cartoonish" quality to them. I wish Enterbay would quit F'ing around and make a Rocky III Rocky that they teased years ago.

Edinho does great work I don't think they are cartoonish at all. He made a custom Cobretti statue for me and boy did he nail that!

His sculpt likeness (and how cartoony it is) dose seem to vary a great deal.

I had the Rambo IV statue for a long time and thought that had a brillant likeness.
Kind of regret selling that actually, was such a great statue.

His sculpt likeness (and how cartoony it is) dose seem to vary a great deal.

I had the Rambo IV statue for a long time and thought that had a brillant likeness.
Kind of regret selling that actually, was such a great statue.

I still have that Rambo IV 1/4 statue and the likeness is spot on incredible. I missed out on the cobra 1/6, that really sucks that I can't get that statue because once edinho makes a statue and it sells out he won't make another, am really jealous of the guy that has the custom 1/4 Cobra statue, I saw his video of it on youtube and he's right, Edinho hit that one right out of the park, so all this cartoonish talk is crazy, but like I said, the guy is entitled to his opinion.

I still have that Rambo IV 1/4 statue and the likeness is spot on incredible. I missed out on the cobra 1/6, that really sucks that I can't get that statue because once edinho makes a statue and it sells out he won't make another, am really jealous of the guy that has the custom 1/4 Cobra statue, I saw his video of it on youtube and he's right, Edinho hit that one right out of the park, so all this cartoonish talk is crazy, but like I said, the guy is entitled to his opinion.

well said Rocky..don't worry about them..they got no clue..don't waste your time champ

They showed a base and almost a full statue months ago, there must be more progress shots they can share by now....what gives?

Chris

I'm going to reopen this thread.

The next person who throws an insult or acts uncivil will earn themselves a vacation.

You've been warned.

Hmmm, don't know what happened here since I haven't logged in in five days, but it's kinda weird my post has been deleted, since SAB's latest post is essentially what I said (praise for one particular sculpt, indifference toward others and thus a lack of enthusiasm about that other upcoming sculpt). Oh, well. Here's hoping for some news on the Blitzway piece.

They showed a base and almost a full statue months ago, there must be more progress shots they can share by now....what gives?

Chris

Yeah you would think this would be finished by now! what gives?...I mean it's not like a full on Rocky in the ring beaten up or Rambo is killing action! How hard can it be to nail the face and steps?

Come on Blitzway!

Let them take their time.
The steps have to be perfect.

:)

I agree with you, let them take their time, Blitzway put so much effort into the accuracy of the steps, you would think that the rest of the statue is going to be incredible and may set a new standard in excellence for 1/4 statues.

I agree, that statue looks awesome, but some members here would consider it garbage, but I love his work.

Love to know what's going on with the Blitzway Rocky II statue?

Anybody hear anything new on the Blitzway Rocky II statue?

I just preordered Edhino Maga's new Rocky II 1/4 Statue 1900074_787913567933001_6121452205261125198_n.jpg

I hope you like it. Awesome sculpt.

10574211_787913327933025_5547661316534715576_n.jpg

The attention taken to screen accuracy and detail on the face and championship belt is amazing.

Back