Blitzway: Game of Death - Bruce Lee 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blitzway said:
Commemorative Statue for the 50th Anniversary of Bruce Lee's Passing.

Coming Soon

Qu8LzPm.jpg

Looks like this pose:

shJloK9.jpg

Blitzway said:
"This figure is a beautiful testament to 50 years of my father’s legacy! Thank you to Blitzway for this superlative tribute!”
-Shannon Lee-

Even after 50 years have passed, the legend of Bruce Lee continues to live on.

Blitzway presents the Bruce Lee 50th Anniversary Special Statue, a testament to his enduring legacy.

Unveiling the fifth version of the Bruce Lee statue by Blitzway.
The "Bruce Lee 50th Anniversary Special Commemorative Statue," created in honor of the 50th anniversary of his death, has been designed with the concept of showcasing various martial arts scenes from his movies.

Capturing Bruce Lee's distinctive, fluid, and robust martial arts style, the statue portrays his dynamic poses and meticulously crafted facial expressions. Complete with his signature yellow jumpsuit, the statue vividly brings to mind his martial arts scenes, complemented by intricate details such as the nunchaku accessory and the base.

Blitzway's 50th Anniversary Special Statue truly encapsulates Bruce Lee's essence, reflecting the spirit of his life.
In honor of the 50th anniversary of Bruce Lee's passing, this statue conveys the indomitable spirit of a warrior he left behind, serving as a poignant tribute for all collectors who hold Bruce Lee in their hearts.

📌For more information, please visit Blitzway’s official website!

Blitzway said:
Pre-order available on Blitzway’s official website.

✔ Scale: 1/4 Scale Statue
✔ Materials: PVC, Polystone, ABS, Metal, Fabric,

Explore Bruce Lee's statue capturing martial arts scenes of his legendary mastery, showcased from various angles, along with the base structure, and his signature attire and accessories.

All meticulously crafted by Blitzway to embody every intricate detail.

Producer : Sungwoong Bae, HyuckChul Kwon
– Planner : Won Choi
– Executive Director : HyuckChul Kwon
– Marketer : Won Choi, Inae Kang
– Art Director : K. A. Kim
– Art Manager : Deacon
– Head Sculptor : K. A. Kim
– Assistant Head Sculptor : Ingu Kim, Jihye Cha, Hajeong Lee
– Head Painting : K. A. Kim
– Body Sculptor : Inho Hwang, Ban_C
– Base Sculptor : Eo Jin
– Accessory Sculptor : Ban_C
– Costume Fabrication: Ara Kim
– Painting : Kwangse Oh, Hansol Yu
– Assistant Painting : MinZisoo
– Assistant Artists : yu ji Jeong, O_deng, ImSaeKyul, Hahyeon Park
– Public Relations : Jueun Lee
– Casting : BLITZWAY Casting Team
– Concept Design : BLITZWAY Design Team
– Assistant manager : Eric Lee, Lang Xu
– Photo : BLITZWAY Photography Team
– Editor of Photography : Zhou Hai, Sunghyun Kim
– Package Design : Zhou Hai, Sunghyun Kim

The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team

Dy5halD.jpg

p9DigAZ.jpg

Wyn7B7d.jpg

vLf8Qjf.jpg

L2ZkGDp.jpg

jVoFtf6.jpg

3o9NJCF.jpg

19pKoNa.jpg

IpfyK64.jpg

yG8tZSx.jpg

mbsP9ok.jpg

28221KC.jpg

hfV5G5m.jpg

vFsTG7Z.jpg

pLRCjNE.jpg

sejZwKC.jpg

1EagTB9.jpg

Gy6LFf9.jpg

MEoarvh.jpg

pvlfbMj.jpg

A Bruce Lee head sculpt by K.A. Kim for the first time ever, and does it show.

Last edited:
Yeah, gonna need this I think. Amazing price if they can maintain quality of that level at production.

OMG, after Michael Jackson, here is another amazing statue by Blitzway. I missed the precedent statues and figures depicting brother Bruce in the Game of Death, this one is top-notch, the price is correct, a must-have for me.

would you double-dip for this 1:4 if you already own the previous 1:3 Game of Death Blitzway statue?
Hard to say since I don’t own that one. I definitely prefer this new head sculpt though. It‘s two different scales but I collect both. If I had the 1/3 I would sell it if you don’t lose too much money since it’s the same outfit. But I don’t know the aftermarket value here. That’s just me though, all up to you.

Seems good for the price but not sure if it fits my collection . Face sculpt is on point though.

Saw it up at Statuesque so sorted myself out with it. A good Bruce has been on my wishlist for a while, I had both SHFs at one point but they didn't scratch the itch.

Surprised by everyone here saying the face sculpt is perfect. I’m more with the Facebook users on Blitzway’s page saying it’s a fair way off. Lee’s face was longer IMO

IMG_5054.jpeg

I Agree with SAB Bruce's face/chin should be a little longer,but i'm sure it will be tweaked KA Kim is the sculptor so i'm sure it will turn out with adjustments.Either way i have this on PO as it's much better than their 1/4 WOTD,and about £150 cheaper which is strange.

Talking on BL statues.i wish China X-H would release this Big Boss 1/6 statue,it's been a year since they showed it on FB,and no updates. and i wish the guy who sculpts the BL would do this for purchase,i'd snap this up.
301583970_485195496951638_4181418777665574965_n (1).jpg
125847062_166851938449976_8047204648721843969_n.jpg

Back