Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway also made a mistake they posted the lyrics of another artist 😂😂

Screenshot_20221111-111803.png

Quarter scale sculpt is looking pretty good. Harder to tell with the 1/6 due to the angle. He should be a little more fresh faced in the Freddy Jumper era.

I think the ‘Something in the Way’ Blitzway are referring to here is the language barrier!

I’d have gone with
‘I wish I was like you. Easily amused.’
Buy product! Be happy! POs live 15th November!

Based on the images so far, I am in on the statue for sure. The 1:6 I am not sure about yet.

BLITZWAY

KURT COBAIN
1/6th Scale Action Figure

2022.11.03 15:00 (KST) NEW PRODUCT PAGE OPEN

View attachment 605130

Finally! Probably not my first choice of outfits for him but I'm cool with it. He had tons of iconic looks there's so much they could have gone with so I do wonder what was in the running and why this one. It's cool though. I wasnt expecting the ciggie in the mouth either. I wonder if it will be removable. Oh, and I'm glad they actually have his hand sculpted into an actual chord. I've seen figures of guitarists where they've used some random 1/6 hand sculpt and it looks unnatural. Like that terrible Lennon figure from a few years back. I'm looking forward to this. I hope they don't botch the head sculpt.

Finally! Probably not my first choice of outfits for him but I'm cool with it. He had tons of iconic looks there's so much they could have gone with so I do wonder what was in the running and why this one. It's cool though. I wasnt expecting the ciggie in the mouth either. I wonder if it will be removable. Oh, and I'm glad they actually have his hand sculpted into an actual chord. I've seen figures of guitarists where they've used some random 1/6 hand sculpt and it looks unnatural. Like that terrible Lennon figure from a few years back. I'm looking forward to this. I hope they don't botch the head sculpt.
Ah I didn’t even bother looking at his hand. Nice. They’ve got the classic Kurt barrechord with his pinky under the neck. Slide that position around the neck and you can play just about every Nirvana song.
I want to see this so bad. I’m guaranteed to buy it but I want to know it looks great as well.

Ah I didn’t even bother looking at his hand. Nice. They’ve got the classic Kurt barrechord with his pinky under the neck. Slide that position around the neck and you can play just about every Nirvana song.
I want to see this so bad. I’m guaranteed to buy it but I want to know it looks great as well.

Yep! They could have just made a regular power chord, but they went a little further and sculpted how he's often seen playing it. I'm hoping this comes out looking good. I have mixed feelings on their Hendrix. A great outfit and overall looking figure but that head sculpt, man.....

What's the turn around for Blitzway? Are they similar to HT where you have to wait a year to two years or whatever it is now for them?

Hendrix was ok outfit was really nice especially for the price. The sculpt from proto was quite a drop the semi open eyes really didn't help.

I got a good feeling on Kurt but I'm already planning on getting it rooted. Good year for music figures.

I wish I could see the face a little better. I guess they will reveal on the order day?

Shame there’s no rooted option (as far as we know.) The figure and statue would both really benefit from a quality hair job.

There’s bound to be custom outfit runs for the figure right? He’s got too many great looks to just live in an oversized jumper.

KA Kim posted the 1:6 Kurt in her Insta, so I’ll take that as a sign that she is the sculptor for the 1:6 figure. This being the case has risen my anticipation for this. :rock

KA Kim posted the 1:6 Kurt in her Insta, so I’ll take that as a sign that she is the sculptor for the 1:6 figure. This being the case has risen my anticipation for this. :rock
Looks like she posted the 1:4 scale but it would seem logical to conclude that means she did both for the sake of consistency.
Very promising for the statue though.

Back