Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing the outfit in motion, I now think the sweater is a cool looking outfit for the figure. I'm all in. I was skeptical at first, but I like it now. I also like the backstory behind this particular show. Apparently, Kurt had OD and was brought back to life hours before the show. He sounds great for a dead guy :lol

I have a feeling if this one have a successful release, i bet Blitzway will harness it and released different outfit in the future. Still hasn't decided to snag this one or not, but if it's the Smells like Teen Spirit outfit or Heart Shaped Box or the Live and Loud MTV or unplugged, i'll do it without thinking.

Here's the Live and Loud concert outfit:
Kurt-Cobain-In-Utero-tour-1993.jpg

You miss a perfectly normal link that everyone who's been on the Internet for two days would see and that's your reply?
Excuse me, you’re being exclusionary towards the colourblind. Don’t make me call the purple-haired Twitter mob in here.

Whelp, yeah? You were expecting a manifesto of self-deprecating confessions? Public flagellation? :dunno
No. I make mistakes all the time and whenever that happens I simply own up to them and possibly laugh about it. I didn't expect you to do any of that, but I certainly didn't expect you getting cocky about it.

Excuse me, you’re being exclusionary towards the colourblind. Don’t make me call the purple-haired Twitter mob in here.
Admittedly, that's not something that ever crossed my mind. Aren't color-blind people able to at least tell a difference in color, though, even if it's not the actual one they're seeing?

At any rate, at least you're offering an actual explanation as to why that might be a problem.

No. I make mistakes all the time and whenever that happens I simply own up to them and possibly laugh about it. I didn't expect you to do any of that, but I certainly didn't expect you getting cocky about it.

Admittedly, that's not something that ever crossed my mind. Aren't color-blind people able to at least tell a difference in color, though, even if it's not the actual one they're seeing?

At any rate, at least you're offering an actual explanation as to why that might be a problem.
Ye- I'm joking of course- but it's also a real possibility. The variance between blue and black on a screen could be pretty negligible if you are colourblind.
Anyways- full reveal when, Blitzway? Anyone aware of a usual time in the month where they typically make new announcements or how long they typically take between teases to promotional picks?

You are having a bad week I guess, If you took my response as cocky. I was being silly, yes. Cocky? Would I use a word like "fancy pants" if I was was being cocky? lol I guess I should have put a silly emoji* after what I wrote (mea culpa).

*I only discovered them this morning though, as I am such a newb to the world wide web 'n all. :p

You are having a bad week I guess, If you took my response as cocky. I was being silly, yes. Cocky? Would I use a word like "fancy pants" if I was was being cocky? lol I guess I should have put a silly emoji* after what I wrote (mea culpa).

*I only discovered them this morning though, as I am such a newb to the world wide web 'n all. :p
OK, I see what you mean and I hope you see what I meant, my week notwithstanding. Yeah, an emoji would have gone a long way. ;-)

I have a feeling if this one have a successful release, i bet Blitzway will harness it and released different outfit in the future. Still hasn't decided to snag this one or not, but if it's the Smells like Teen Spirit outfit or Heart Shaped Box or the Live and Loud MTV or unplugged, i'll do it without thinking.

Here's the Live and Loud concert outfit:
View attachment 605883
I hope BW includes the wings. 🤭

Emoticons can actually go a long way towards avoiding misunderstanding. Just speaking for my own ASD sister, niece, dad...

Anyway, can't wait for the figure. I hope they get the greasy hair right.

Back