Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
TEvlahR.jpg

Maybe, but probably not. Musicians as sixth scale figures just aren’t that appealing to me. I do like Cobain though.

I'm not a huge fan but I'll probably pick this up in 1:6 as it fits with the other icons.
I wish they'd make more than just 1 music figure at a time would be cool to see like 3 music icon reveals.

So looks like they’re going for the Unplugged look. Definitely one of Nirvana’s most iconic shows so makes sense.

The one thing is I imagine if Kurt were alive he would probably hate this. The estate and Courtney Love don’t care though.

Last edited:
The Unplugged look is what I would prefer. Glad they're making it.

Blitzway haven't announced anything on their own feeds, this and Hellboy came from reputable source Bluefin Brands.

I wonder if they'll announce more this week, hoping they announce Dune sixth scale figures.

So looks like they’re going for the Unplugged look. Definitely one of Nirvana’s most iconic shows so makes sense.

The one thing is I imagine if Kurt were alive he would probably hate this. The estate and Courtney Love don’t care though.
I was thinking the same thing. He would probably cringe. The same goes for when he makes those greatest guitarists for Guitar magazine.

I'm glad they're going with Unplugged though.

Or maybe he’d love it? Who knows?
His wife knew him better than anyone reading this thread does…reading a few unauthorized biographies on someone doesn’t necessarily make any of us experts on who they actually were and what they actually cared about.

The Unplugged look is what I would prefer. Glad they're making it.

Blitzway haven't announced anything on their own feeds, this and Hellboy came from reputable source Bluefin Brands.

I wonder if they'll announce more this week, hoping they announce Dune sixth scale figures.
Hellboy?

Or maybe he’d love it? Who knows?
His wife knew him better than anyone reading this thread does…reading a few unauthorized biographies on someone doesn’t necessarily make any of us experts on who they actually were and what they actually cared about.
Not necessarily claiming to be an expert, but I think conclusions can be drawn from various things. Some pretty much directly from the man himself (interviews and writings he did). The guy didn’t like being a celebrity. The over commercialization and popularity of Nirvana are at least part of what led to Cobain’s substance abuse issue, which in turn led to his suicide.

Maybe over time if he had lived things would have changed, but at the time he died I would say he probably wouldn’t love something like a figure of himself. As much as I’m a bit interested I don’t know if I’d want to support the release.

As far as Courtney, she’s always come across as someone who cares about her own self interests over anything. She’s just happy that Kurt Cobain and Nirvana have remained popular enough for her to live off of since his death. I feel like if Kurt would have lived they wouldn’t be together.

Last edited:
Interesting. I don't think I would buy this as someone who took their own life but I am a fan of his music though.

Guess it depends on how it looks and how limited it is if I buy.

Think it's time we found peace with what KC would've liked and disliked. It's in the hand of his estate now; that being said looking forward to the reveal.

Think it's time we found peace with what KC would've liked and disliked. It's in the hand of his estate now; that being said looking forward to the reveal.
Anyone around here who thinks they should be more protective of Kurt Cobain, a stranger who in fairness would not have cared about them at all, than his own widow and daughter probably needs to get their head examined. His widow is fine with it. His kid is fine with it. Good enough for me.

Anyone around here who thinks they should be more protective of Kurt Cobain, a stranger who in fairness would not have cared about them at all, than his own widow and daughter probably needs to get their head examined. His widow is fine with it. His kid is fine with it. Good enough for me.
His kid never knew him and his wife had him killed, but you are correct.

Back