Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks #Brian! I'm not sure why the pic came out sideways. I was in a bit of a rush so I didn't even notice

IMG_0223.JPGIMG_0224.JPGIMG_0225.JPG

I cant begin to say how sweet this set is. As you can see they are really hard to photograph, i am not a photographer by any means and my lighting sucks. The sculpted are incredible, to me exactly the same as the protos, i do think so of the wrinkles and details were lost in the casting. The paint is very well done but not KA Kim well. Overall im over the moon about these two. The accessories alone are so cool. The revolver actually opens up the way a revolver would. Most of them have very good weight to them. As mentioned the tailoring and clothing easily rival that of HT. I was very surprised with the body, i did not think i would like it as much as i do., very easy to pose in natural positions. Been having a load of fun with these two. I do have to find me one more pair of boots as the robe one looks weird with jointed ankles and orange shoes. Ill be on the lookout.

I cant begin to say how sweet this set is. As you can see they are really hard to photograph, i am not a photographer by any means and my lighting sucks. The sculpted are incredible, to me exactly the same as the protos, i do think so of the wrinkles and details were lost in the casting. The paint is very well done but not KA Kim well. Overall im over the moon about these two. The accessories alone are so cool. The revolver actually opens up the way a revolver would. Most of them have very good weight to them. As mentioned the tailoring and clothing easily rival that of HT. I was very surprised with the body, i did not think i would like it as much as i do., very easy to pose in natural positions. Been having a load of fun with these two. I do have to find me one more pair of boots as the robe one looks weird with jointed ankles and orange shoes. Ill be on the lookout.

You can't ask for much more. I'm glad you really love these.

i do think so of the wrinkles and details were lost in the casting. The paint is very well done but not KA Kim well.

As you'd expect, and to me, a lot of the time protos look slightly over textured to compensate for this.

Would you rather have a ht aldo? no thanks. For me this sculpt also captures character without it being stuck in a gormless pose. i'm waiting on the 2nd batch even though i dont expect any changes.

:cuckoo: HT Aldo is a spectacular figure. I'm happy to own both. (well not yet, but soon)

btw thanks for teaching me a new word today though i doubt i'll ever use it.

Ouch - ht aldo actually is a spectacular figure - the sculpt is spot on and it was made what 5 -6 years ago? The outfit also is stellar and so are accessories. Trust me if anyone likes inglorious bastards - aldo and Hans both are spectacular figures that have stood the test of times. They need no improvements what so ever. And in hand they look stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want Blitzway to make 12-Monkeys, Seven, or Kalifornia Brad Pitt next. Oh yes. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want Blitzway to make 12-Monkeys, Seven, or Kalifornia Brad Pitt next. Oh yes. Lol.

a Seven Two pack with Mills and Somerset would be awesome!

Hell, even a John Doe with a box accessory as well. ;)

the lack of articulation at the ankle still bothers
me a lot, someone said that its understandable
because of the boots. but the HT CA also has
boots and it articulates perfectly! why cant BW
do the same on it?

The lack of articulation on the red coat figure is none. And yes that is due to the boots. The fury coat version has alot of articulation in the ankles. But i do agree the red coat version would of been nice to have some ankle articulation as its so limited what you do with them.

The lighting has so much to do with these. While posing and setting these up the lighting on my kitchen table was horrible. I finished and set them in the display case , the moment i did the pieces came to life, i just find it amazing what the right lighting can do. I was also comparing this figure to all my hot toys figures and I know some of you may disagree with me here. But, there is a difference, overall the quality of the blitz way figures seems to be a step above. And im talking the overall here not just sculpts tailoring and such. I have them set right next to marty, stan lee, and some star wars guys. There is a differnence and its for the better. Again really just loving these figures. Im super stokes for the ghostbusters

How does the skin tone on the face look compared to the neck/body? A lot of the photos and videos I've seen so far make it look noticeably darker than the neck area.

Back