Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from a courier service in China on behalf of Blitzway saying they accidentally sent me a second "Special Edition" pack and to refuse delivery when it arrives to get sent back, but I'd love to keep it when it arrives (and pay for it obviously), but who should I contact if it arrives in the next day or two and I don't want to refuse delivery?

Edit: I just forwarded on the email to Blitway CS and will hopefully get a response soon.

Last edited:
I just got an email from a courier service in China on behalf of Blitzway saying they accidentally sent me a second "Special Edition" pack and to refuse delivery when it arrives to get sent back, but I'd love to keep it when it arrives (and pay for it obviously), but who should I contact if it arrives in the next day or two and I don't want to refuse delivery?

Edit: I just forwarded on the email to Blitway CS and will hopefully get a response soon.

you are lucky man!

Every bit as good as the proto!

image.jpeg

I'm looking at these pics against the prototype as we speak...worlds apart.

The guy I just spoke to at NYCC confirmed its the prototype through and through, the heads all ship wrapped separately from con to con and assembled at the show.

The way the eyebrows are painted is a dead giveaway as is the incredible amount of horizontal squishing going on.

I will say though in the defense that the new shots make the final product look much better than at first we initially saw but looking at how beautiful these are is a bit of a bummer

All prototypes are superior to final product though obviously.

I will say, my pictures do not do it justice. Not blowing my proverbial trumpet, but my pictures are far better than the first pictures posted and are far more representative of the figure you get in-hand, but they are still underwhelming. I hear what you are saying, Raymond, the pictures do look like the sculpt is suffering from a horizontal squish, however, in-hand the face is far fuller like the proto. Have you actually seen a production piece, Raymond?

IMG_3935.jpg
Here's a quick iPhone pic of the head fresh out of the box. I have to say I'm extremely impressed. Sculpt-wise it came out just like the sample K.A. Kim posted. That was my main concern because a lot of the new pics don't show all the detailing. The texture of course isn't the same as the prototype. I wonder if they knew that going in and accentuated it knowing some would be lost in the actual production pieces. The Paint is different as can be expected. The eyes are too dark. Looking at them in hand you can tell that they're blue but they do have a bit of brown around the pupil which ends up making them look almost black in pictures (maybe this was done to match the grittiness of the film?) The hair could use some highlights but it's really not bad. Clothing and accessories are all top notch. The body doesn't feel cheap at all but still is a step down from hot toys. (A small step I might add) All in all this is an amazing piece. It's dead on Pitt. It it weren't for the eyes being just a bit too dark I would give this figure a perfect score

30081229092_5a1604ba43_o.png

That was meth head's, and with KEC2007's:

29900018450_351aab4c87_o.png

Those were the two names that kept coming up when I tried production photos.

2016-10-08 13.33.40.jpg
Here's a quick iPhone pic of the head fresh out of the box. I have to say I'm extremely impressed. Sculpt-wise it came out just like the sample K.A. Kim posted. That was my main concern because a lot of the new pics don't show all the detailing. The texture of course isn't the same as the prototype. I wonder if they knew that going in and accentuated it knowing some would be lost in the actual production pieces. The Paint is different as can be expected. The eyes are too dark. Looking at them in hand you can tell that they're blue but they do have a bit of brown around the pupil which ends up making them look almost black in pictures (maybe this was done to match the grittiness of the film?) The hair could use some highlights but it's really not bad. Clothing and accessories are all top notch. The body doesn't feel cheap at all but still is a step down from hot toys. (A small step I might add) All in all this is an amazing piece. It's dead on Pitt. It it weren't for the eyes being just a bit too dark I would give this figure a perfect score
Good pic and summary, thank you!
I rotated and cropped your pic, hope that is ok with you?

Would you rather have a ht aldo? no thanks. For me this sculpt also captures character without it being stuck in a gormless pose. i'm waiting on the 2nd batch even though i dont expect any changes.

Back