Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the eye color throwing off the likeness. I was gonna suggest that yesterday, and seeing Darkavatar's post of KA Kims paintjob with the lighter colored eyes confirms that.
The eyes are too dark, the black iris is kinda throwing it off. At 1/6, any minute detail, specially the eyes can subtlety alter the likeness.

But even as it is, I think this is still magnificent. I'm hoping I get mine tonight.

Glad more people are getting these in hand and judging it with their own eyes! Good stuff!

I hold my hands up, this is A LOT better in-hand than the original pictures that first surfaced had indicated. I feel bad for slating it. This is just a natural daylight shot with no filters.

View attachment 297139

Beautiful. As I've been saying in previous posts, natural daylight (5000k+) is the only way these figures should initially be shown. Phenomenal shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news all around- I'm getting happier with more pics I see of them- not as good as protos but certainly getting closer...

It's definitely the paintjob heres a shot of mine in the detolf

View attachment 297118

Nice shot man.
I recommend tucking his pants's bottom hem in his boots.

I'm really impressed with the tailoring.
I'm not suprised with the drop on the paintjob department, as even hot toys is guilty of producing figures that's not up to par with JC Hong's paintjobs.

I was more worried with the tailoring, looking great on proto, but nowhere near it in production.
The tailoring on this figure is top notch.

So after looking at the prototypes in hand yesterday at comic con im more convinced than ever this is a huge miss. The prototypes looked phenomenal and break taking... What we have in hand is a huge huge difference :(

Anyone else thought of painting the jacket stitching? i think it would look better if you couldnt see the stitches.

these two photos should reveal the difference in eye colours.
BW got the wrong colour. Brad pitt has blue eyes.

View attachment 297126

I lightened up the eyes a bit here:

30060844582_c4edbd68e5_b.jpg

I hold my hands up, this is A LOT better in-hand than the original pictures that first surfaced had indicated. I feel bad for slating it. This is just a natural daylight shot with no filters.

View attachment 297139

And here as well:

30175435695_b7d59e2685_b.jpg

Thanks for the tip remy! Will do, and this is less mentioned but im really surprised at the quality of their accessories...the chair is real fabric

I wonder if anyone here that may have seen the prototype at NYCC owns the figure already and can provide some perspective on the difference between what they saw at the show and what they actually have in hand...?

I wonder if anyone here that may have seen the prototype at NYCC owns the figure already and can provide some perspective on the difference between what they saw at the show and what they actually have in hand...?

Here's a side by side of the NYCCC and in hand shots floating around.
911f538fa167e6340b0b0b124a8e36d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't the shirt collar an indication of prototype vs final?

View attachment 296081
View attachment 296082

The ones at NYCC had the collar with the graphics like the rest of the production pieces, and they looked fantastic.

That is a great point! It seems to clearly appear that what is on display at NYCC is what people are going to be getting in the mail. Maybe something got lost in translation with the folks who were talking to Blitzway about whether it was a prototype or production piece on display...?

Thanks for the tip remy! Will do, and this is less mentioned but im really surprised at the quality of their accessories...the chair is real fabric

You're welcome.
Wow, that chair sounds impressive.
I really wish the red jacket version had that chair instead of the shower thingie.
Not even sure if I would use that accessory.

Back