Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d085d9f2ed04d6c3f37b1c67b21d9cee.gif
ec43338dcdcbaf4c5f361c80450639d6.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I didn't believe it either. But from Blitzway's side of things, why tell your retailers that if you know it isn't true?
94828f730f021a518376b686b5ddfcd9.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Maybe they're just taking the extra time to install that gunner seat... ;)

I was pleasantly surprised by the trailer, Blitzway had to be thrilled. I really just want to see video of a production example so I can confirm Blitzway didn't somehow botch this before I order.

So much for "multiple shipments in November" as Blitzway previously communicated.

On the figures Blitzway lied all the time too. They would tell us They were either just finishing boxing up the figure and I believe one time they said the figures were in shipping containers on a boat on its way to the USA when in reality they had not even started the production yet.

Who will bet that we will watch the new movie before we get the ecto?

Not the point though, why not just be realistic/honest?

Well the trouble is finding out who is being dishonest.

With the figures, the guys at TimeWalker were very transparent about the issues. In that case the distributer BlueFinn was the trouble. They were the ones putting out information to the dealers with unrealistic dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last message yesterday from Blitzway:

Hi, Lee
We are really sorry about this terrible delay. We plan to complete shipping by Jan 2020, before CNY holiday. We were supposed to ship in Oct, but found problems unexpected, so we couldn't help delay. As this is our first huge product, we encountered lots of problems which must be sorted out, and didnt want to make collectors disappointed with bad quality. We spent 3 years with lots of cost and effort, and we are the one who want this product released as soon as possible, more than anyone else. We would appreciate it if you understand our situation. Have a nice weekend! Thanks.

Back