Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone had trouble with the proton packs on their figures? after a while the attachment tends to wear down, and the proton wand will no longer stay on the pack.

this happened to my Venkman, which I always display with the wand holstered, sometimes holding the walkie talkie. (I managed to find a spare proton pack on ebay).

when I got Egon and Ray, to avoid this happening, I had Ray holding the wand, and Egon with the Wand attached to the belt fob.

A Winston Zeddemore finally turned up on ebay and I snapped it up, and as a bonus it also has this clever mod done to the proton pack, holes have been drilled and small but powerful magnets have been inserted into them. pretty clever.

Wow why haven't they released any production pics yet ? Or did I miss them ?

Looking forward to in hand pics though for sure.

"Hi, Andy

We are still not assembling full pieces.
We plan for final assembling next week and post pictures.

Thanks"

So it's still in the factory? It's going to be a long while then

Anyone get charged ? I was supposed to on 11/5 but nothing

I'm still waiting on my "revised order confirmation with shipping cost" as stated in the last email Timewalker Toys sent out at the end of October. My order on the website just shows "processing". I don't mind the wait on payment, especially if these aren't even ready from the factory yet, which seems to be a possibility reading some of the recent posts. Would be great if Blitzway would help clear up the confusion though.

Sigh, yup it definitely sounds that way to me. It'll probably be January at the earliest now.

Reminds me of when the blitzway figures were released. We were told th figures were on ships and only a few days out from port by blitzway so retailers started charging for the figures but in reality they were not even finished with production of the figures at the China factories yet.

has anyone had trouble with the proton packs on their figures? after a while the attachment tends to wear down, and the proton wand will no longer stay on the pack.

this happened to my Venkman, which I always display with the wand holstered, sometimes holding the walkie talkie. (I managed to find a spare proton pack on ebay).

when I got Egon and Ray, to avoid this happening, I had Ray holding the wand, and Egon with the Wand attached to the belt fob.

A Winston Zeddemore finally turned up on ebay and I snapped it up, and as a bonus it also has this clever mod done to the proton pack, holes have been drilled and small but powerful magnets have been inserted into them. pretty clever.

Yup, use a bit of Hot Glue it will help keep it in place.

The cables were made too short...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

It's ridiculous that Blitzway continues having this much difficulty clearly/truthfully communicating with their business partners.

Sideshow updated its Ecto page to now saying arrival December- January timeframe. ������

I really want to see a video of the production version. Need to see how the paint turned out but also see and hear the electronics. The proto video they put out about five years ago looked really cool with the lights activated in a dark room.

Back