Black Panther Wakanda Forever - November 11, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailer was good, definitely catching this one opening night.

I have some reservations on this whole Aztec-ization of Namor and his crew but I'lI see how it plays out in the film. I'm not a fan of his look though.

Really hoping Shuri isn't the main Black Panther moving forward... but if she is, maybe she'll change my mind during the film too. I rather it be Okoye or Nakia if it's a female as they both make way more sense since they are warriors and the Queen wanted them to take the herb in the last film.

I understand wanting to preserve Chadwick's legacy but really wish they would've recasted the role.

I hope it isn't Shuri too. Hopefully it's Nakia. That last shot looks a bit slim to be male. Killmonger coming back might work too. Just not Shuri.

On a side note, interesting to see Riri Williams here. And there's a scene showing her hammering on some metal. Perhaps Iron Heart is Vibranium? I'm more excited for this film than I was for the first.

Leaked images of LEGO sets seem to confirm that ...

Spoiler Spoiler:
For ***** sake. They couldn’t be original could they? They wouldn’t have done this to iron man or Spider-Man or captain America if those actors died suddenly

Well I like Shuri so I'm fine with her taking the mantle while Letitia Wright is still in her prime. Disney/Marvel certainly can't be blamed for sidelining a male hero in favor of a woman in this case due to Boseman's unfortunate passing. Sure they could have just recast T'Challa with another male actor but recognizing his passing with a funeral in the film could give it added poignancy if done well.

I get why some would be frustrated but sometimes honoring the original actor is the way to go. Imagine if Maverick had recast Iceman in order to avoid the loss of Val's voice, that would have been terrible.

I don't get why you guys don't think it would be Shuri. She's the only character that makes sense & it follows the comics.. And, you know, fits the whole female empowerment thing the MCU & Hollywood has going on...

Of course it's gonna be Shuri!!!! :thwak :thwak :thwak :cuckoo:

:rotfl

If you have any interest in this movie, and are hoping it's someone else, your just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I don't get why you guys don't think it would be Shuri. She's the only character that makes sense & it follows the comics.. And, you know, fits the whole female empowerment thing the MCU & Hollywood has going on...

Of course it's gonna be Shuri!!!! :thwak :thwak :thwak :cuckoo:

:rotfl

If you have any interest in this movie, and are hoping it's someone else, your just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Yeah I’m totally not understanding ironwez’s frustration over this and I still do think there will be a final male black panther once it’s all said and done.

Shuri it just a temp and besides it matches the comics.

Or this is all a misdirection and it will be Nakia.

Or is her name Nokia like the phone lol

Narratively, yeah, Shuri makes sense. Problem is Letitia Wright is a horrible actress who is surrounded by some INCREDIBLE other talent. I mean Jesus, Danai Gurira(Okoye) could literally just stand still for 10 minutes and give a more compelling performance than Miss "wHaT aRe tHosE".

Not to mention she's a total nutjob. Wish they just recast her tbh.

Who would’ve thought we’d end up having maybe more female heroes than males? Hawkeye is basically Kate Bishop now, Hulk is likely going to be out of action now and She Hulk will take over, all signs are pointing towards Black Panther being a female and we still have like a dozen new females they’ve added this phase lol

I can't wait until the new Avengers are all fighting Kang until Ms. Marvel tells Doctor Strange "I don't know how you'll fight him alone" and then Jeremy Renner says "he's not alone" and then all the male heroes join him for an epic charge. That'll be so cool! :rock

lol

There will be like five left by that point 😜

*Walks in, sees sign*

1*0zqRUacy_9aGYtalPkJuIg.jpeg

*backs out slowly* :monkey3

*Walks in, sees sign*

1*0zqRUacy_9aGYtalPkJuIg.jpeg

*backs out slowly* :monkey3
Team AWSM! (Association of World Super Men!)
6nzm9x.gif

2ajkqz.gif

DOnu0yvX0AA9V8l.jpg:large

Probaly missed it as a kid, besides their ethnicity, all their names are references to their great ...membership. :wink1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Unfortunately probably couldn't do this episode today, without apparently triggering everyone.
:lol

Last edited:
Back