Black Panther Wakanda Forever - November 11, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😁

Anyway I feel cynical. BP1 think was saved by a committed cast. But the CGI was terrible, and the story IMO silly. And the CGI was TERRIBLE.

But, the budget for this one is supposed to be bigger. Eh. I hope the RUMOR is true that Killmonger comes back from the beyond as the new BP.
Most computer graphics in films are not good. If they are good they are more than likely practical.

I'd mentioned the fella they got would have to be drop-dead-gorgeous.
6nshzo.gif

. Namor's supposed to be hot
6nsgmt.gif

6nsgt1.gif

6nsgz9.gif

Marvels Atlantis fyi a complete fictional place and people, wasn't all just Euro Greek columns and Venus de Milo in a seashell, it borrowed from all over, allows plenty of room for interpretation

6ntzgh.jpg

videocapture_20220724-104534-jpg.57437

6nq2az.gif

65lkw4.jpg

65ll62.jpg

65l9r3.gif

videocapture_20220724-094540-jpg.57433

Last edited:
Namor's been a character since the 30s. For the vast majority of his existence his defining characteristics were that he was hot and a ****.

c277809438d1f36940447c3affa5170b.jpg

Are we really going to do 70 YO dives to prop up some kind of cherrypicked "comic accuracy"? The Twitter/Tumblr argument I see from time to time that Namor was created as weird looking "enemy of the white man" so him being racebent is accurate to the source, but at the same time any other [insert characteristic here]-bending that deviates from the source is inconsequencial because of "reasons"? It's certainly true that during his original years he was more of a threat than anything else, but it's been decades upon decades since then, and those stories aren't exactly canon. Let's not pretend that when people say "Namor" they mean that guy is what I mean.

Honestly, I just want to trash talk and shoot the ****. All I'm saying is that there's a far cry between a 6'2" hunk of meat with a square jaw and refined features, and a pudgy manlet with a homely face you'd find walking the street. Above race and sex changes which depend on the instance, I abhor "normality" in these roles. I want to look at beautiful/handsome people as superheroes, not the mailman and the baker. Especially if I'm dropping 300$ per dolly, I want the headsculpt of a person I find pleasant to look at.

Tastes and everything. Whatever, I don't care enough for Namor these days to be "outraged". I'm already disappointed with Kang, so I just want them to not ruin Doom. Everything else is secondary for me. But knowing my luck...

Here you go ... :lol

6nsmar.jpg
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Next year it's going to be a Ken Summer!

FVTf8B-UEAAH3Bt.jpeg

Namor who? Panther huh?

I'm still holding out hope for Iron Cruise. I think he really did shoot scenes for MoM but they cut them so that he could get a bigger role later as a proper AU Stark.

Can-t-Bruise-The-Iron-Cruise.jpg

The supposed leaked shooting pic on the right looks too similar to the TGM premiere Cruise for me to think it's Photoshop, considering it's the first time in years anyone saw him in the wild and he started looking his age. There's something there more than just baseless rumours.

Last edited:
I'm almost 100% certain that's a Ubisoft Mocap suit, so it's fake.
I'm just intrigued by the bloated face. It's only recently he aged so much, and that pic surfaced a bit after he was spotted on that baseball game, but well before the TGM premiere. It is most likely a shop, but still, it makes one wonder.

They've got to have a Stark Variant by the time they're done with the all the Multiverse nonsense. Either RDJ back or Cruise. I'll keep hoping until 2025.

Lot of nice music and activity but I kept asking myself where the heck Black Panther is.

I’ll keep an open mind.

All of this time waiting, and Marvel is going to beat Cameron by about a month with a movie centered around blue characters in the water.
On a related note, Disney doesn't care. They own both properties.

All of this time waiting, and Marvel is going to beat Cameron by about a month with a movie centered around blue characters in the water.
On a related note, Disney doesn't care. They own both properties.
I believe Disney does not own Avatar. They are merely working WITH Cameron.

James Cameron and his production company retain the rights to the Avatar franchise. Cameron has taken the opportunity to grant Disney license and use of the Avatar property for its theme park in Florida. And Cameron has entered into an agreement with Disney to cover the production and release of four Avatar sequels

Also McFarlane just previewed merch and showed he has the rights to make action figures for the upcoming Avatar film. Disney certainly wouldn't have sold merchandising rights to Todd McFarlane for toys.

Disney purchased 20th Century Fox and they have a Pandora area in their parks. They own enough of it.
I guess a better point to make is they'll make money off of both, so they're not really worried about the competition/similarities.

Back