Black Panther Wakanda Forever - November 11, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that last shot Shuri as panther..I saw a thinner body suit and a booty

That shot from the trailer is likely Shuri like jye said earlier but I have seen conflicting reports about whether she is the Black Panther or a Black Panther.

There’s also some technicality based on how she obtains her powers.

We’ll have to see how it plays out in the final cut.

Eh, the cinematography and underwater scenes looked cool. The leaks sound boring and predictable though. Whatever, give me that DOOM Post/Mid-Credits scene. I can't be arsed to care about anything else at this point (bar maybe a DS3 with Mads as Dormammu).

Eh, the cinematography and underwater scenes looked cool. The leaks sound boring and predictable though. Whatever, give me that DOOM Post/Mid-Credits scene. I can't be arsed to care about anything else at this point (bar maybe a DS3 with Mads as Dormammu).
Feige: “Chancellor Victor… boring and predictable are our speciality.”

Did you see your boi on that Ant-Man poster lol

I'd have preferred if they didn't make this movie; or set it between Infinity War and Endgame when T'Challa wasn't around. I don't really like the idea of killing a main character off screen.

Feige: “Chancellor Victor… boring and predictable are our speciality.”

Did you see your boi on that Ant-Man poster lol
Clown Kang looking Clownilicious fr fr no cap on god he gon make Doom look mid no bussin cuh deadass.

dd5.jpg

I'm past being disappointed now. I'm just along for the ride to laugh at all the nonsense and witness the implosion. I'll grab some dolls as I go, but before the decade's over, I think I won't get even 30% of my wants.

EDIT: At least they put more effort into Clown Kang's costume (apparently, from leaks) than the hilarious let down that is the High Evolutionary's "costume". I'm more excited to see Sroll's MODOK who's, supposedly, a scene-stealer from the Quantumania test screenings.

Last edited:

I never expected having a Latino playing Namor but then again, it’s interesting to think if Namor was in a movie what ethnicity would he be

That trailer is both a gut punch, and pure elation, felt part heart breaking funeral (rip Boseman), then part celebration of birth (seeing baby Namor's little wings and Tenoch emerge from the ocean, "Aztlántis" rising straight uplifting for me) then a reaffirming and rebirth for Wakanda and BP identity. That the two events coincide in one film, leading to an epic clash (I both dread yet need to see) between the two.
Besides how fantastic it all looks, all makes for one overwhelming emotional ride.

Dominique Thorne (Iron-Heart) and Tenoch Huerta (Namor) at SDCC2022
FYZRlYUWAAEgKgD

Last edited:
I’m going into this open minded with a clean slate but I honestly don’t see anything entertaining me more than TGM this year or even anything beating my # 2.

As it stands for 2022:

1. TGM
2. TBM
3. Thor 4

Maybe BP2 could push Thor 4 out not really a hard thing to do lol

this looks good.
Anyone know who the BP is at the end of the trailer?
sorry I'm not knowledgeable in such things.

Still believe it will end up being Michael B Jordan brought back somehow.

The character has or had the royal bloodline in him. The actor has extensively worked with Coogler before. He's the only actor from the first film that has actually and truly carried a film or film franchise by themselves. He's done enough action type films to do the physicality of the role. Lots of women like the way he looks ( that's just how it works...)

( I'm not sure Angela Bassett in Strange Days counts , but that was a great sleeper film)

So it defies the suspension of disbelief when you have a 90 pound woman body slamming 250 pound special forces commandos. I'm not opposed to diverse characters in films, but it breaks immersion when that stuff keeps happening. The CW had one truly grim show, The 100, where Marie Avgeropoulos just went around fighting guys two and a half times her size and was beating them down on the regular.

With Black Widow, at least the Russos, Favreau and Whedon focused on Romanoff's speed, creativity and cleverness.

Still believe it will end up being Michael B Jordan brought back somehow.

The character has or had the royal bloodline in him. The actor has extensively worked with Coogler before. He's the only actor from the first film that has actually and truly carried a film or film franchise by themselves. He's done enough action type films to do the physicality of the role. Lots of women like the way he looks ( that's just how it works...)

( I'm not sure Angela Bassett in Strange Days counts , but that was a great sleeper film)

So it defies the suspension of disbelief when you have a 90 pound woman body slamming 250 pound special forces commandos. I'm not opposed to diverse characters in films, but it breaks immersion when that stuff keeps happening. The CW had one truly grim show, The 100, where Marie Avgeropoulos just went around fighting guys two and a half times her size and was beating them down on the regular.

With Black Widow, at least the Russos, Favreau and Whedon focused on Romanoff's speed, creativity and cleverness.
If a man can consume a mutated purple plant/herb that gives him superhuman strength, endurance, speed, agility, reflexes, senses, and an accelerated healing factor then it stands to reason that it can do the same for a woman.

If a man can consume a mutated purple plant/herb that gives him superhuman strength, endurance, speed, agility, reflexes, senses, and an accelerated healing factor then it stands to reason that it can do the same for a woman.
Yup it’s all about the herb.

No different than Steve Rogers what made him endearing was that as a little wimp he would take on huge guys but it was the serum (herb) that gave him the power and agility.

I think Shuri is even thicker than pre serum Steve Rogers lol

I kid I kid she’s not but they’re about the same lol

The reason I think Shuri
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup it’s all about the herb.

No different than Steve Rogers what made him endearing was that as a little wimp he would take on huge guys but it was the serum (herb) that gave him the power and agility.

I think Shuri is even thicker than pre serum Steve Rogers lol

I kid I kid she’s not but they’re about the same lol
I've tried some herb from time to time but no superpowers yet. :monkey3

49919596.jpg

The reason I think Shuri
Spoiler Spoiler:
I really hope those leaks aren’t legit. Damn that would suck so hard

They are legit!

Curious though why is that bugging you.
Cause I don’t want her to be black panther. It pretty much annoys me that we just got tchalla and cause of the actors tragic passing he’s now dead in the mcu. I don’t care if shuri was black panther in the comics. Dick grayson was Batman in the comics and if Robert Downey jr would have died suddenly would they have just given don cheadle the iron man suit and said you star in avengers 2012 and future projects. No they would have recasted. It’s heart breaking yes. But I’m sure Chadwick would have wanted to recast and marvel seemed like they were doing everyone a favor by not doing so.

Idk it’s like an epic looking movie but there is no black panther in it to make it 100 percent epic. Just shuri. I just feel like we haven’t gotten enough of tchalla to suddenly move to her.

Arguably the biggest and most popular black superhero in the world and you end his story because the actor tragically passed. Not to mention the influence he had on young children of color. Idk if shuri is indeed the new black panther then my hype pretty much went to an 8. Maybe the film will change my mind but damn it just sucks that this film looks absolutely epic but I just don’t like that they couldn’t of given us another actor.

And I won’t be happy if it’s kilomonger or the other guy either. That’d just be weird.

Back