Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. The detail on the costume really is amazing. Good job on that, sideshow!

and I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but the unmasked head seems WAAAAYYYYY too big!!! :horror

Hopefully the exclusive goes back in stock, the costume is so shiny >_>

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. :)

Hopefully the exclusive goes back in stock, the costume is so shiny >_>
I think it appears more shiny in pictures than it is in actuality. The pics really seem to pop out the specularity quite a bit. In person, I thought the paint was a bit dull, especially the gold, since I think that should really make the piece crackalack. Thinking about actually slapping some paint on this badass. Don't get me wrong though. I love it, as a whole! I was thinking about displaying him without the cape before I received it, but the cape is so friggin' kickass that it adds a whole new dimension of gorgeosity to this piece. :rock

I think it appears more shiny in pictures than it is in actuality. The pics really seem to pop out the specularity quite a bit. In person, I thought the paint was a bit dull, especially the gold, since I think that should really make the piece crackalack. Thinking about actually slapping some paint on this badass. Don't get me wrong though. I love it, as a whole! I was thinking about displaying him without the cape before I received it, but the cape is so friggin' kickass that it adds a whole new dimension of gorgeosity to this piece. :rock

I must be getting old because I've got to break out the Urban dictionary for Barb's post.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I thought that this piece was nothing special but now I plan to buy it if the exclusive goes back in stock, the pictures are nice.

Great pics Barb, AV not so much :monkey2 :wink1:

Like I said before, Ski go back to your weights
halter-12.gif
and leave the photography to me and Barb here! :nana:

I thought that this piece was nothing special but now I plan to buy it if the exclusive goes back in stock, the pictures are nice.

It only takes ~one day to get from going on the waitlist to an active order so no need to wait if you really want it now.

Back