Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1021.jpg

Hope you like it guys:)

Thanks for the pics RG!

I had pants like that when I was young...my grandma made them for me...must be an asian thing!

You cwazy, wooz!!! Obsidian was the chosen material of ancient and powerful tribes and civilizations of the Earth. It is fitting for BP, aside from being badass. Obsidian can be as sharp or sharper than a scalpel if worked properly.

SWEETNESS! Congrats, Brother xYx!!! :rock

Yea, I wouldn't be surprise if the obsidian have some mystical/magical properties to add to BP's abilities.

Man, If I have the extra funds, this would be the one and only BP to get. I started collecting his modern comics up to like issue 13. His tribes are bad ass. His father beat Capt America before he got frozen and while he was hunting Nazi.

Yea, I wouldn't be surprise if the obsidian have some mystical/magical properties to add to BP's abilities.
Hmmm. Very good point, Mr. G. I like that. :)
Man, If I have the extra funds, this would be the one and only BP to get. I started collecting his modern comics up to like issue 13. His tribes are bad ass. His father beat Capt America before he got frozen and while he was hunting Nazi.
What? Sounds like I need to be reading that series! :panic:

I wonder how BP and his tribe works out now that vibranium is gone? I stoped reading his comics and the Doom wars. Something about Vibranium was wiped put or disabled. Someone post spoiler for me? :monkey2 Help a poor man out? LOL I can't afford and have no room for all these comics!! How the heck did the Doom war ended!!! :monkey2

I wonder how BP and his tribe works out now that vibranium is gone? I stoped reading his comics and the Doom wars. Something about Vibranium was wiped put or disabled. Someone post spoiler for me? :monkey2 Help a poor man out? LOL I can't afford and have no room for all these comics!! How the heck did the Doom war ended!!! :monkey2
No spoilers please! Some of us don't wanna know! :panic:

well fedex delivered it to the wrong address. the person signed for it. they proudly prompted to notify me that it has been delivered 2 days ago and signed for. I had to convince them it never arrived. On top of that they alledgely retrieved the package back from the person (dont know if its been opened... and if it has Im gonna demand a new one). They didnt bother to ring my doorbell and left a note saying that they will attempt to deliver it tomorrow between 9AM-5PM... gee thanks FEDEX.... unbelievable. Im not impressed with their service and will be even less impressed if its been tampered with, broken or compromised.

well fedex delivered it to the wrong address. the person signed for it. they proudly prompted to notify me that it has been delivered 2 days ago and signed for. I had to convince them it never arrived. On top of that they alledgely retrieved the package back from the person (dont know if its been opened... and if it has Im gonna demand a new one). They didnt bother to ring my doorbell and left a note saying that they will attempt to deliver it tomorrow between 9AM-5PM... gee thanks FEDEX.... unbelievable. Im not impressed with their service and will be even less impressed if its been tampered with, broken or compromised.

Wow ouch!

*damn, this makes me scratch my butt for a sec there...not sure why.*

Harsh. How is that still possible though to accidentally deliver it to a wrong address & then get it signed by the wrong person?

Jeez... Who signs for a package in someone else's name?
People generally know when they're expecting a huge box from FedEx.

The UPS guy yelled at me because I had too many packages delivered and I was slowing him down. This is probably a rough time of year for them.

Back