Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they've got to discount the EX version to shift them. I imagine the 1000 regulars will be sitting in the warehouse for a long time to come....

If they've got to discount the EX version to shift them. I imagine the 1000 regulars will be sitting in the warehouse for a long time to come....

I wonder if they made any regular versions to have in their own warehouse. Perhaps they only made the regular version for other retailers. Because if they have a thousand each of standard Luke and Han sitting in their warehouse with an unknown number of exclusives still available it's going to be Spook 2037 when Sideshow finally sells them through.

Im really surprised how good he look

DSCI4065.jpg

yeah its really really great likeness, so much better in hand. Head is heavy looks where the peg is like resin, i think its resin but the head looks like PVC from the paintapp

Probably should have resisted picking this up, but i've had my eye on it for some time, and was waiting for the price to level out a bit.I think he looks fantastic! The outfit is especially good20210106_121626.jpg20210106_121547.jpg20210106_121904.jpg
If you see this for a reasonable price i would jump on it!

Looks great ! I have the same and really like it. Be carful with the blaster snapped mine a couple times with my big clumsy hands!

Yes, I still love this Premium Format. This might very well be the last full mixed media PF that Sideshow does. If their Ahsoka isn't mixed media (a cape doesn't count) then I think they're moved away from it for good.

Back