Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88A7D16A-3758-443A-9403-A5A56C67F695.jpeg
57F6DB84-B3D0-47CC-9652-9FACFB052F0F.jpeg
A09EF3F6-2F7C-4595-BAA8-D42D9EC20FD4.jpeg
A1FA2732-7700-4979-82A4-1D589CFE0C9C.jpeg

It's funny I remember seeing that exact same prototype sculpt in 2018 and look how that turned out.

Definitely waiting for in hand pics here.
I just can’t imagine HT disrespecting a dead actor that means a lot to so many people with a poor headsculpt.

So I assume that mask with the open front and teeth fits over the headsculpt. Interesting.

So you effectively get 3 headsculpts/looks.

Normally I'm not someone who values accessories too much, but that shield looks great. Really adds something to the figure, contrast-wise as well !

402586-4E98D354-0007-4405-9EB3-556C72CBAB0E.jpeg

Given the furore over the bait and switch with the previous Chadwick sculpt (and the fact the actor is now deceased), I'd be astonished if they pulled the same **** again. Still, this is HT we"re talking about, so you never know...and given there's virtually zero point in pre-ordering these days, I'll wait for in-hand pics before pulling the trigger.

The whole set does look fantastic from the promo pics though.

Sounds like you're just trying to convince yourself not to buy it tbh :lol
I do like the body upgrades, but honestly the best thing I'm taking from this is that they are reissuing more and more older figures.

I'm waiting for them to reissue stuff like Terminator or some Predators.

Robocop is a nice step in the right direction.

It's a ridiculous pose but this photo seems to best show the pretty deep, probably ratcheted ab crunch. I'm assuming that and the ability to get his knees so high above his waste are new to this figure?

View attachment 593987
View attachment 593991

The way he’s getting his legs up so high with that ab crunch is extremely impressive! You can’t even pull that off with the Spiderman figures! I hope HotToys has some type of new body design that is making it possible.

The way he’s getting his legs up so high with that ab crunch is extremely impressive! You can’t even pull that off with the Spiderman figures! I hope HotToys has some type of new body design that is making it possible.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too - that these poses go beyond what’s possible with even their Spider-men. Wonder how high the risk is of tearing the ass out of the suit with the legs up that high though.

yeah, holding off on this. The production head and protype head for the original were very different.
Yeah I recall they copped a lot of **** for that. Hopefully they remember that.

I guess on the plus side the paint apps are better these days.

However it turns out I won't be missing it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Headsculpt looks inart quality super phenomenal that being said the body and costume looks horrible too muscular too puffy too bloated for Black Panther and the texture is meh.

Last edited:
Back