Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They payment plans, and if there is any damage when it arrives, they have generally been good about replacing parts, are def big pros for me.

When I miss something at sideshow, I do feel extra nervous taking that eBay gamble lol.
I have had zero issues with sideshow customer service since 2006. I havent needed to contact them for a few years though. My only gripes have been delay notices, processing my payment weeks before shipping, shipping costs, and FOMO tactics. The tax thing is out of their control but they could offer $20 promos to offset that cost.

So glad they did another Black Panther figure, the others went for ridiculous prices after Chadwick died. Only reason I didn't get one back in the day is because I figured I'd have plenty of time because he was gonna be a major player in the MCU with many films and figures 😔

So could this be a error on Sideshows part? Really weird no pics or anything have popped up 🤔

Released. Pics on FB, most are terrible though.
IMG_5118.jpeg

Back