Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's with the "Legacy" line ? Are they re-releasing some other older figures ? Or just showing them off at this event ?

Anyone know any reputable EU dealers that have this up for pre-order?!

I personally use figurine-collector.fr and lacitedesnuages.be. They seem to have this one still up for pre-order. Ordered a bunch of figures from both and never had any issues with either so far.

Should be seeing images of this soon, as I just got a final payment due email from Sideshow for the 17th.

Gotta say I'm not liking how little heads up they're giving lately. Had to put this one on payment plan, and the option was removed in my order page. Needed to contact customer service to help me out.

Got the email today as well and had to contact customer service. They updated it to payment plan, got the Neo shipping as well.

Sideshow sends an email saying you can make changes, yet removes the options. Not the most customer friendly approach.

Got the email today as well and had to contact customer service. They updated it to payment plan, got the Neo shipping as well.

Sideshow sends an email saying you can make changes, yet removes the options. Not the most customer friendly approach.
I checked all my orders and the pattern seems to be that if we're in the release window right now, there is no option to switch to a payment plan. If it's delayed or not in the release window yet, then the option is still there. I'd like to think that it's just a bug, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.

Yeah, i called a while back asking for an extension on my payment plan and the cs rep seemed quite annoyed at my request. Almost felt like i was being scolded.
I had the same thing last year. I hate to be "that person" but I doubled down and cited my order history, which needless to say, is fairly extensive and very reliable.

They extended it without any further questions afterwards.

I had the same thing last year. I hate to be "that person" but I doubled down and cited my order history, which needless to say, is fairly extensive and very reliable.

They extended it without any further questions afterwards.
I like sideshow cuz of the payment plans, dont know of any other place that has em, if not i'd try ordering elsewhere. SS aint too bad, been buying from them for years and their staff was quite nice and helpful, its just been this one incident which bugged me.

I like sideshow cuz of the payment plans, dont know of any other place that has em, if not i'd try ordering elsewhere. SS aint too bad, been buying from them for years and their staff was quite nice and helpful, it’s just been this one incident which bugged me.
They payment plans, and if there is any damage when it arrives, they have generally been good about replacing parts, are def big pros for me.

When I miss something at sideshow, I do feel extra nervous taking that eBay gamble lol.

Back