Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be my guess too.

I would like a good Queen-level Craig. It would be nice to pair him with Mads Le Chiffre in poker tuxedos.

But I'd hate for Bond to just end there. Unfortunately, the old Bond movies are fast becoming as ancient as time. Even the Bond before Craig, Brosnan, his last movie is 20 years old now.

Did you hear about the Bond Game Show? That's what Babs is working on.

C37E9F22-A912-4B8A-90C1-F78AE83AF62E.jpeg

Not my pic. Lads, this is trash. This looks like one of the old sideshow figures. There is no way I can drop €300 on this. I can use the funds against QS joker instead. I actually can’t get over how bad that tux is and BCS know it. There has been zero promotion or even acknowledgement from them online that these have started to ship. I now have a James Bond “collection” with 3 villains and no Connery :cry:

Geese sadly what a disappointment. The head looks 1 size too large and the suit is 1 size too small with Connery. Dr No’s look better but even that figure is only slightly better. Not even sure if a new body could save the suit .

Gold finger and Oddjob were significantly better in every aspect.

I really wish DR No and New Connery have been a smash but…

Last edited:
Even the cuffs on the jacket looks to be a mess. I am receiving mine tomorrow but my enthusiasm for this figure is now gone.
BCS should be as ashamed of this figure as I am of ordering direct through them.

I think the GF Connery looks better tbh. I wouldn't mind if BCS were charging reasonable prices for these but charging them like HT figures when the quality looks more like Sideshow circa 2005, is a bit ridiculous.

Dear lord the holster is not even to scale to the figure and body on Convery. As for the trench coat, it should be larger for a better fit . You can see there is no way the trench coat would drape correctly as it is way too tight. How much is the figure retailing for ?
Is it $300?

After waiting over 2 years, I really wondered did BCS even made an attempt to get it right? The only saving grace is the head sculpts look pretty good but they were made by Igniou I believe

Yea in today’s world, even the recast are looking better without a license. As a huge Bond fan, I am still probably going to buy the figures. Not even sure if I work on upgrade parts can I save the suit, trench coat as the body it is fitted on looks quite small.

Wow. I can’t believe what a fail this is. No one was rooting for BCS on this license more than me, and the LALD line was such a huge improvement off gold finger. This is right back to the start. What we’re they thinking with this denim jean looking fabric on the suit???

I had the original Goldfinger sculpt, but does this new one look more cartoony or caricature? It’s a real shame that there’s no real improvement and the tux just looks like a throwback to the earlier sideshow release. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I had the original Goldfinger sculpt, but does this new one look more cartoony or caricature? It’s a real shame that there’s no real improvement and the tux just looks like a throwback to the earlier sideshow release. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it might be worse price wise because the SS figures back then were only going for $50-$70 and not $275 each

More Facebook pictures:

View attachment 569131
I was hoping that this Connery version would (at the very least) equal the Moore version. As others have said it's a real head scratcher as to why they went with that material for the tux??
And that shoulder holster looks laughably over scaled.
The pics so far aren't doing it much justice either, so it may look better when properly futzed and posed up...

Back