Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got the wrong figure -- 10 instead of 4. Maybe I'm a cockeyed optimist, but I doubt Zavvi is actually sold out. The Fourth Doctor is still available as a preorder, so I would guess the reps are getting a "not available" message because the item hasn't made it into the inventory system.

Whether anyone can get Zavvi to send the right fig ... that's another question.

After a week or so of owning this 4th doctor figure the left leg is now so loose he can barely stand up right. And I was one of the lucky ones as for as defects . Count yourself lucky you didn’t get this.

It wouldn't shock me if the 10th was the first fig to arrive and they just sent that out to everyone.
I think every order for fourth but the the zavvi orders got filled. I guess now we know what zavvi exclusive means . People like me that ordered from big chief a week before it was released got one over others with an open pre order a year plus old

Zavvi change their answer from "we will send you a replacement immediatly" to "your request for a replacement is under approval". And its been two days since their first answer.

It wouldn't shock me if the 10th was the first fig to arrive and they just sent that out to everyone.
I'm thinking it's more that they didn't get as many 4th Doctors as they expected and decided to just send us Ten instead in the hope we somehow wouldn't care.

Either that or the moron working in the warehouse just saw the words "Doctor Who" and thought it was all the same thing. Lol

Ugh they really want me to ship this back to Poland. Have a feeling that is not going to be cheap.
Are you in the US? Ship it to the address I posted earlier. They sent me to the same international site originally and then gave me that one in kentucky when I complained about shipping to poland

Edit: shows you are, so do that instead

Maybe I'm missing something or you guys are far too tolerant. Isn't this a screw up on Zavvi's part? And they're giving you the runaround on a replacement or refund? That's exactly what a "not as described" claim is for! If these morons won't make you a priority, Paypal or your credit card certainly will! Normally I despise misuse of this policy, but in this case it damn well fits! Do it and don't feel one iota guilty about it.

Would you look at that. Zavvi actually managed to send me the right figure. Look at his face :ROFLMAO:

The head is stuck in that position. I'm gonna have to force it out. He's got an eye bigger than the other, and the decals not centred.

Its been 4 days and my 4th replacement havent been ship yet. Paypal case stil ongoing. And i'm gonna open a new one for 9th aswel.

Attachments

• 20221019_174126.jpg
    20221019_174126.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221019_174807.jpg
    20221019_174807.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
God. I feel very lucky with my 4 and 12. They’re certainly not high end but they look fine and as I expected.

The guy above is correct. Go to your credit card issuer or PayPal if you’re getting nowhere with Zavvi or BCS. I actually feel like people should keep the figures as well as get a refund, hence go the PayPal or CC direction. This is such an f up you guys deserve some compensation.

Back