Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Geek alert: He escaped on Jabba's personal skiff, went back to the palace to raid it and ended up getting his brain taken out by the B'omarr monks (the spider/brain in a jar things) and put in a spider walker/brain jar. He did eventually get a new twi-lek body and continued his evilness in the galaxy. That's all I know.

Yeah.....from Tales from Jabba's Palace, I think!:D

madden821 said:
Bib is a must have for me to complete the scene... but Leia I am passing on. There is only one Leia that belongs with Jabba and its not this one.

Absolutely right. I'll be getting the weak minded fool, but not Boushh, i want the slave Leia

:emperor

I guess I don't need to announce a geek alert here.

That's kind of like a fish racing around the lake screaming, "I'M A FISH!!!" at all the other fish.

I gotta have Leia. This is one of my favorite Bounty Hunter designs.

kinky queen said:
Absolutely right. I'll be getting the weak minded fool, but not Boushh, i want the slave Leia

:emperor

Lollll...Star wars quotes are the best:lol

You know that part in the entry hall, where 3PO says Bib can't see R2's message? When Bib looks at the Gamorrean, and it gurgles at him? I always thought it was telling him he was a puss. Even as a kid.

As nice as he is,I'll be passing on Bib as I just have too much stuff already on order. After ordering PF Boba Fett and 12" Jabba and co in the last couple of weeks I have to draw the line somewhere and Bib (and Boushh Leia as well) just aren't high enough on my wants list. Good luck to everyone going for the exclusive.

bcm77 said:
As nice as he is,I'll be passing on Bib as I just have too much stuff already on order. After ordering PF Boba Fett and 12" Jabba and co in the last couple of weeks I have to draw the line somewhere and Bib (and Boushh Leia as well) just aren't high enough on my wants list. Good luck to everyone going for the exclusive.
Thats OK. The more server space we have to draw on the better... :cool:

Rockabilly said:
I will most definately be there, but since this is my first time I have a couple quick questions.

1: How hard is it to get onto the site when it starts?

2: How fast do these things usually sell out?
I usually log on to the site around 10 minutes before and don't have any problems. The figures usually sell out within 30-45 minutes.

dregs said:
Anyone have the exact link it will be at?
I think it will be redirected from www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=1803

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Please remember if you are using multiple computers to log on that when one of your computers has latched on and you get your order, stop your other computers so other people can get in. :cool:

pixletwin said:
I think it will be redirected from www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=1803

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Please remember if you are using multiple computers to log on that when one of your computers has latched on and you get your order, stop your other computers so other people can get in. :cool:
But then how will they get their second and third ones with their other accounts.:D

After all these inclusive pre-orders, I'm actually looking forward to the exclusive PPO for Bib Fortuna as the thrill is in securing your orders before it's sold out!

Good luck to all those pre-ordering Jabba's Majordomo!:D

I have to say I'm pretty excited about this. This will be my first time in participating in the mad dash that is priority pre-ordering.

Let's hope it's a good experiance.

Rockabilly said:
I have to say I'm pretty excited about this. This will be my first time in participating in the mad dash that is priority pre-ordering.

Trust me....it would be fun.....as long as you don't have a weak heart!:D :lol

Rockabilly said:

Whether good or bad, it is always interesting.

I am really more worried about getting Bib moreso than others because the edition size may be smaller due to comic con orders but lets hope not.

I am almost to the point where I don't worry if I get the exclusive or not. Sure, it's nice, but these days the exclusives are not really MUST haves in some cases. Like Leia with the blaster.....meh.

Some are really nice. I like the poncho for Qui Gon a lot because it was something he wore on screen for a good chunck of the movie.

Back