Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are so cool! I'm in awe at your tailoring skills, excellent work!

Thanks so much.

Until I set up my Jabba Palace and Cantina again I will use this set up. Of course appreciation goes out to everyone that helped make this possible.

7AA0B002-78FE-4160-BB7A-B9420F4B0B01.jpeg

AEB810B3-580D-4781-BD32-251FBD8F60D8.jpeg

C5CF66DE-1431-4B8F-8DEC-E832CA1CF6E8.jpg

TDP, that is just insane. I'm stunned how many cool customs you have, and your sense of humor in your pics is always so much fun.:lol

Pretty much all of those customs deserves its own photo shoot - maybe buy a light box set-up and a decent camera, set up a website to showcase these amazing creations.

Thank you so much y’all! I was really hoping people would notice all the little fun details. Whenever I watched the special features Deleted scenes of Thor Ragnarok, I saw those Furry characters in the background and it cracked me up.

I actually have many more custom figures to put on display but the display supplies are on back order for at least a month.

Thanks again. That really brightens my day of course.

That is super cool. The outfit looks perfect. Would love to put one of those guys together. I seem to be missing out on lots of things due to not being on FB. Probably just hijack the wifey?s and go hunting one of these days.

Wow, that's one amazing crowd of figures you've put together there Steven! Excellent job - and Mr. Bean as an X-Wing pilot - genius!! (Not sure I'd want to be his wing-man, but that made me laugh!)

I didn't realize how great you are at tailoring either, until I looked closer at all those customs!

Just one suggestion, if I may... Ep 2 Yoda holding a "Go Green!" poster cheering on his "son". :wink1:

Back