Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally was able to keep my promise from many many months ago that I was going to order from him.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057591304014&ref=content_filter

55F49836-9705-4415-945C-3E4528A4041B.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you so much.

I ordered some fiber optic strands from amazon.com. The kit had two holes in the head and 2 pieces of fiber optic strands. I drilled one more eye hole.

Because of the very confined space and I wanted it to be completely self-contained I chose not to solder a circuit with a switch, LED, battery/power supply, and resistor. I was able to find a tiny flashlight to install inside the head. I really hope it doesn’t make it too heavy.

here are a few work in progress photos.

512D1E23-EC56-4B38-BBC6-916998822D63.jpeg
AF2F84E1-C61C-4CA5-81DC-861C8560C234.jpeg

Thank you so much.

I ordered some fiber optic strands from amazon.com. The kit had two holes in the head and 2 pieces of fiber optic strands. I drilled one more eye hole.

Because of the very confined space and I wanted it to be completely self-contained I chose not to solder a circuit with a switch, LED, battery/power supply, and resistor. I was able to find a tiny flashlight to install inside the head. I really hope it doesn’t make it too heavy.

here are a few work in progress photos.

View attachment 546809View attachment 546810
Very cool! The concealed lighting and blackout is a great design/setup. Also hope that it won’t be too too heavy. Is this articulated or a fixed assembly? Interested in picking one up.

Also I noticed he had a LIN-V8K Kit and possible R1. Are those long sold out?

Thank you!

I think he does sellout fairly quickly. I wish that he would increase the limited quantities. I would recommend sending him a note. I hope for the best.

by the way… I am reworking the neck and head with a more powerful magnet. The head should have left/right horizontal movement.

Absolutely fantastic work!! That console with the washes and grime looks amazing!! Are the washes and colors that you used the same ones pictured next to the console?

Back