**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking back on these two episodes, I feel bad for Ewan. Here he likely thought Disney + series meant a budget like Game of Thrones... and he ends up in a student film level show.
REEEEEEVA!!

I actually loved it when the other inquisitor screamed her name out of frustration lol

Last edited:
He couldn’t kill Anakin, who was at the end defenseless, so to kill him wouldn’t be “the Jedi way.” I think Anakin’s killing of Count Dooku, and his admission to Padme of this quote were meant to establish this.
Mace didn’t have a problem with killing Palps.
He was on the council and they make the rules for other Jedi.

I for one am looking forward to the Reva flashbacks and just like with Leia they hired an almost exact lookalike!

F6C67B1A-6249-49A0-8D4C-BB0695305F57.png

Thinking back on these two episodes, I feel bad for Ewan. Here he likely thought Disney + series meant a budget like Game of Thrones... and he ends up in a student film level show.
Don't worry, he's used to having to singlehandedly carry a SW production. At least he had help from Edgerton this time around.

It actually is kind of ridiculous how good Edgerton is. When he was in AOTC I had no idea who he was, but I've seen him in other stuff since and he's a good actor.

Here he is bringing humanity and pathos to Uncle Owen, who really was kind of just an old jerk in his brief screentime in ANH.

I'm sure only like 3 of you will understand this comparison, but it's like in the Twin Peaks revival. Harry Dean Stanton's character in the original was only in one scene and he was a cranky son of a *****. In the Return, he was this caring, sweet, beloved old man. Didn't really fit. But hey...I guess people can change over 30 years.

I'm 44 now....if my 14 year old self saw was a miserable old cranky son of a ***** he becomes in just 30 years, he'd be horrified.

Depending how this show pans out I may end up retaining the Owen scenes and cropping everything else out of my head-canon. Well, I'd keep the scenes of Leia and the Organa's before the kidnapping. And that Jawa. K, I'm basically just reiterating my initial reaction post at this point.

Back