**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen 'you just didn't get it' used to defend so many things, but doing so for the PT is probably the funniest. John Williams really delivered though.

Gotta love Star Wars fans. Seems like most would say it was ruined, but will argue intensely over exactly when it happened.

Another promo shot spotted.

FSqbWxsXsAAxiDr

This show really needs to be well received. It's one thing to make an utter mess of BoBF and make a pigs ear of Boba as a character, but if they screw up Obi-Wan and Vader, a lot of fans, who have been holding on to hope, might just turn their backs on Disney Star Wars.
I wonder how much damage it'll do if this show is a letdown.
Hayden got so much crap over the years for his portrayal of Anakin, I imagine he'd be gutted if fans hate this Kenobi show.

Needs Palpatine at the bottom saying “Ironic.”

Attachments

• 12D0E8D2-3A28-450B-9690-A4953CB0C87F.jpeg
    12D0E8D2-3A28-450B-9690-A4953CB0C87F.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 23
BOBF really sent shockwaves through the fandom who were riding a Mando S1/S2 high with that Luke ending.

Unlike their D+ MCU series which were on shaky grounds Mando S1/S2 had a solid foundation that at times met or even exceeded their cinematic counterparts.

Didn’t matter if you were a PT lover or hater or ST lover or hater everyone agreed that Mando S1/S2 was proper SW…finally.

Disney shot that enthusiasm, trust and good will right down

Everyone is on edge. The stakes are high.

Will Hayden Christensen be crowned Vader that is worthy of being associated with his ANH/ESB/RO persona or will we bare witness to BOBF levels of cringe crash and burn.

Can’t come fast enough.

Yea it’s gonna be hard but nothing can ever ruin rots for me. That movie is just so good and even if this sucks then it’s just another crap Star Wars project in a huge pile of crap Star Wars projects. Won’t be the first or the last. The important thing is that the love for rots is still there and I hope this show is a good follow up because it is pretty much a direct sequel to it.

just another crap Star Wars project in a huge pile of crap Star Wars projects.

I would say there's only 5 good Star Wars movies:

Star Wars (re-titled A New Hope)
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Rogue One

And only 3 of those that I would be able to watch all the way through.

I would say there's only 5 good Star Wars movies:

Star Wars (re-titled A New Hope)
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Rogue One

And only 3 of those that I would be able to watch all the way through.
Yeah, for as much as I love Star Wars a lot of it just isn't actually good :lol

BOBF really sent shockwaves through the fandom who were riding a Mando S1/S2 high with that Luke ending.

Unlike their D+ MCU series which were on shaky grounds Mando S1/S2 had a solid foundation that at times met or even exceeded their cinematic counterparts.

Didn’t matter if you were a PT lover or hater or ST lover or hater everyone agreed that Mando S1/S2 was proper SW…finally.

Disney shot that enthusiasm, trust and good will right down

Everyone is on edge. The stakes are high.

Will Hayden Christensen be crowned Vader that is worthy of being associated with his ANH/ESB/RO persona or will we bare witness to BOBF levels of cringe crash and burn.

Can’t come fast enough.

Based on leaks, the trailer, and the current climate at Lucasfilm you better brace yourself for disaster jye. I'm hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be very bad.

Back