**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rupert Friend is the Grand Inquisitor and I really liked him in Homeland, so I'm cautiously optimistic about that character. However all bets are off with respect to the others. :lol
He was awesome in Homeland. His first appearance where he interrogated Brody was awesome.

Not to mention his solo embassy invasion.

I like his Cenobite look, and look forward to his figure if it happens.

Last edited:
Yeah, Inquisitor chick looks soooo intimidating without her helmet. And that shouting voice was so scary. Sent shivers down my spine!! :panic:

Maybe all the Imperials just walk around Coruscant with them. Can't wait to see all the rando Stormtroopers having convos in the corner helmetless...

Better yet, can't wait to see all the scenes with Anakin. Vader walking around without his helmet. Gotta know its Hayden under that bucket... :slap

Trailer looks, good, but looks can be deceiving... As the great Obi-Wan once said, "Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them". I do NOT trust this show or anything Disney!! :lol
Honestly vader talking without his helmet and seeing his scarred burnt face would be interesting to see. We haven’t really seen that before except for like return of the Jedi but he was old and dying.

Honestly vader talking without his helmet and seeing his scarred burnt face would be interesting to see. We haven’t really seen that before except for like return of the Jedi but he was old and dying.
Yeah, but they'll have Anakin hanging out sipping afternoon Tea with Palps... :lol

Or maybe in a steam room or hot tub.

It' could be like a Robot Chicken skit.:yess:

Poor Obi-Wan, lol.

279787141_685403309283928_3027429835837132277_n.jpg

If OWK takes place halfway between Episodes III and IV that means there's roughly a decade between each of these pics:

00168518.jpg

Screenshot-2022-03-10-at-15.13.34-31f5bfb.png

owen-lars_qt6s.jpg

If OWK takes place halfway between Episodes III and IV that means there's roughly a decade between each of these pics:

00168518.jpg

Screenshot-2022-03-10-at-15.13.34-31f5bfb.png

owen-lars_qt6s.jpg
The desert does crazy things to people lol. I understand tho. The hot sun plus the stress of being on the run will do that . I bet obiwan in a new hope is in his late 30s lol 😂

A Long Time Ago.... well, maybe not so long ago. 19 years... between PT and OT.

See, when Star Wars first came out and Ben talked about his dark student, we all thought that must have been 30-50 years ago or more. A long time ago.

But then when you calculate the whole Luke/Leia birth thing you realize it can't be more than 19 years... and the whole thing starts to implode.

Maybe the Vader/Ben split should have happened like 30+ years ago, and Vader ran around with the mask and outfit but it wasn't a life support system yet, just his Sith outfit. During Vader's reign helping the Empire squash the galaxy, Vader knocked someone up (maybe even Padme -- old flames die hard), and after that then had the volcano showdown with Ben 19 years ago. Lots of room there to explore Vader vs Ben for many years of war. Then, the Vader outfit got remade into a life support suit but retains his Sith look.

Last edited:
The new Obi-Wan comic series is what I wished the streaming series had been, a Young Indiana Jones Chronicles type affair where Old Ben just keeps vigil over Luke while recalling earlier adventures.

19 years is a pretty long time. Look how much the world changed between any two points of time (19 years apart) in the 20th century. Think of technology, fashion, attitudes, economics, motoring, aviation, etc... in the 1940s compared to 1960s, the 1950s compared to the 1970s, or the 1980s compared to 2000s, I could go on.

Very cautiously optimistic about this, even though I have a bad feeling after BoBF. Some of the "rumors" I've read about the actual direction of the show has me not even upset, just tired of it all.

That said, Obi-Wan looks great, the city scenes look cool and once again remind me of the horror of being denied the 1313 game.

Back