**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edgerton should be a more popular actor. I hope he gets his franchise character soon.

6k2fag.jpg

Remember when RedLetterMedia did that video where Mike just kept asking questions about all the crap that didn't make sense in Prometheus while Jay just looked like his brain had stopped processing?? Someone need to re-dub the audio with a list of plot holes etc from the Obi-Wan show.

They were surprisingly positive in their review of the first 4 episodes. Then again they also seem to be surprisingly forgetful of the movies.

something else about that that I missed but someone on youtube mentioned was that that scene demonstrates that Bail knew who Vader was and that he was alive and so Obi-Wan, who knows Vader is Anakin, should have known he was alive since it seems to be not a secret and he was in contact with Bail. It is that Bail was unlikely to keep from him given that he was with Yoda and Kenobi in planning their hiding of the Anakins babies....

I've only watched it once - is this really the case? Bail's message indicating he knows/knew Anakin is alive? So the show can't even stay consistent within its own continuity?

In ANH when Tarkin has Alderaan destroyed this scene was very heartbreaking and has stuck with me for 45 years!

View attachment 584047
And up until Leia's look of utter despair I was convinced that Lola was hiding out inside one of her hair buns, waiting for just the right moment to facilitate her escape. Heartbreaking indeed...

Apparently it wasn't 4-LOM in this series. It was a virtually identical bounty hunter droid called 1-JAC.

Attachments

• star-wars-the-black-series-1-jac-figure-1-1655260157847.jpg
    star-wars-the-black-series-1-jac-figure-1-1655260157847.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 0
They were surprisingly positive in their review of the first 4 episodes. Then again they also seem to be surprisingly forgetful of the movies.
I saw that. They (Mike and Rich) seemed to enjoy everything crap about it. meanwhile Jay looked like he disagreed completely. I guess Mike and Rich watched so much nu-Trek it scrambled their minds. Only Jay has a clear head now as he didn't watch all that crap Trek.

I saw that. They (Mike and Rich) seemed to enjoy everything crap about it. meanwhile Jay looked like he disagreed completely. I guess Mike and Rich watched so much nu-Trek it scrambled their minds. Only Jay has a clear head now as he didn't watch all that crap Trek.
New Trek is way, way better than Obi-Wan....

Back