**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this for real? Is this in some stupid comic book or something?

Or is this the Disney apologists making up explanations for them? Rationalizing all the BS they do/say.. :dunno
its been long established that using the force is tiring, and has its limits….

even for Anakin and Yoda…..

Vader's electronic box prevents him from doing consecutive power moves. He has a long cool down period hence can't pull Obi-Wan from the fire a second time, can't destroy a ship for a second time, and can't finish Reva.

:lol

I was wondering why he didn't drop to one knee and wheeze... like Yoda after lifting the X-wing. He didn't even seem winded. Or the least bit tired.

How will the emperor maintain control without thw inqisitors?

2F336845-013F-4BEE-AA38-68A4E8BF6AEF.jpeg

Darth Vader only you and your army of Inquisitors that have been kidnapping and torturing me since I was 10 could be so bold.
From the eventual remake of ANH for better continuity:

TARKIN: My dear princess, your stubborn refusal to cooperate merely delayed the inevitable. We deployed our Inquisitors to hover with their spinning lightsabers over your father's palace. They intercepted an attempted communication from him via an easily-reprogrammed droid.

LEIA: LOLA!?

TARKIN: Your father was reaching out to you because he feared you dead yet wanted you to know that he is sending an envoy to... and I quote: "our secret Rebel base, to update Mon Mothma on the Yavin 4 moon."

TARKIN: My dear princess, your stubborn refusal to cooperate merely delayed the inevitable. We deployed our Inquisitors to hover with their spinning lightsabers over your father's palace. They intercepted an attempted communication from him via an easily-reprogrammed droid.

TARKIN: Your father was reaching out to you because he feared you dead yet wanted you to know that he is sending an envoy to... and I quote: "our secret Rebel base, to update Mon Mothma on the Yavin 4 moon."
Holy crap lol

That's hilarious because it's no different than what they did in the show. :lol

"Obi-Wan I haven't heard from you so in case you're dead and the Empire is watching this recording I'm going to go see if Darth Vader's secret son is being safely raised by Owen Lars on Tatooine. If you're alive then never mind and please call me asap."

Remember when RedLetterMedia did that video where Mike just kept asking questions about all the crap that didn't make sense in Prometheus while Jay just looked like his brain had stopped processing?? Someone need to re-dub the audio with a list of plot holes etc from the Obi-Wan show.

That's hilarious because it's no different than what they did in the show. :lol

"Obi-Wan I haven't heard from you so in case you're dead and the Empire is watching this recording I'm going to go see if Darth Vader's secret son is being safely raised by Owen Lars on Tatooine. If you're alive then never mind and please call me asap."
something else about that that I missed but someone on youtube mentioned was that that scene demonstrates that Bail knew who Vader was and that he was alive and so Obi-Wan, who knows Vader is Anakin, should have known he was alive since it seems to be not a secret and he was in contact with Bail. It is that Bail was unlikely to keep from him given that he was with Yoda and Kenobi in planning their hiding of the Anakins babies....

so far, 5 episodes in, the only character who has avoided being undermined is Owen Lars, so I guess it is his turn next in episode 6

Owen is a treasure and we must protect him at all costs.

(Dont worry, this is a kids show and nothing will happen to him, this show is way too wussified for that. Unlike Mando, who strides into a meat locker and kills like seven people at a time, almost cutting his own leg off in the process.)

Back