**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khev you have a lot of catching up to do :panic:

JAWS should be here in a few months lol

a-dev was like…”I don’t know..I just don’t know ponder at the pub I must.”

Wor-Gar was like…”I’ve read every spoiler I think i’m ready!”

Turd/Tali/Oto were like…”DIE!”

Last edited:
OK, I did enjoy this episode more than the previous 2.

JEJ sounded great.

Vader torturing the townsfolk was nasty.

Vader's torture for Ben was... awesome! Reminded me of Vader causally watching Han Solo getting shocked and zapped in Empire... but even worse.

The lightsaber "duel" seemed like an afterthought and really they didn't even need to go there. Save it for later. Vader could have just stalked Obi-Wan, driving him into the fire trap.

Anyway, the duel and the "escape" was silly -- TV show cheap -- but the 'torture' was very brutal. So I would say I like this episode overall. Had some thoughtful moments and some suspense with the troopers on the carrier -- nothing like Mayfeld's scene with the Imperial officer but they tried.

OK, I did enjoy this episode more than the previous 2.

JEJ sounded great.

Vader torturing the townsfolk was nasty.

Vader's torture for Ben was... awesome!

The lightsaber "duel" seemed like an after thought and really they didn't even need to go there. Save it for later. Vader could have just stalked Obi-Wan, driving him him into a trap.

Anyway, the duel and the "escape" was silly -- TV show cheap -- but the 'torture' was very brutal. So I would say I like this episode overall. Had some thoughtful moments and some suspense -- nothing like Mayfeld's scene with the Imperial officer but they tried.
I would’ve been ok had the lightsabers not been ignited.

But I don’t hate it that it was.

So that pic that leaked ages ago with Vader and Kenobi dueling was true. I even saw the same angle/location.

The sabers/direction/music all conspired to hurt the scene in my opinion. They should have never crossed sabers. No yet. Better to build.
I hope their final battle in episode 6 will be in Bespin at the walk bridge lol

This episode had some issues (big surprise) but overall I really liked it, dare I say loved it.

The Vader suit up scene totally blew away Vader getting his suit in ROTS and holy crap for the first time since ANH I watched a Vader/Ob-Wan duel where I did not know what was going to happen. :thud: Other than they were both going to survive of course, lol.

Hayden is rocking the suit and I'm finding this to be a great "intermediary" Vader between ROTS and RO. Prior to this RO Vader felt as detached from the PT as David Prowse but now with Hayden playing a Vader who is already well on his way to becoming the RO version it's feeling more and more seamless.

I love that this is starting to feel like Rocky III, with Obi-Wan having gotten softer over the years as he was plagued by despair and a lack of opportunity to maintain his dueling skills while Vader is all Clubber Lang after 10 years of direct training under Palpatine and constant practice (assumedly) hunting and killing Jedi and anyone else. Ewan puts such heart into his performance I feel like Mickey and want to shout "get up, get up you son of a--cause Qui Gon loves you!" lol. If they stick the landing and have Obi-Wan regain his edge after Qui Gon steps in and helps him get back in the ring this could wrap up in such a satisfying manner.

This episode had some issues (big surprise) but overall I really liked it, dare I say loved it.

The Vader suit up scene totally blew away Vader getting his suit in ROTS and holy crap for the first time since ANH I watched a Vader/Ob-Wan duel where I did not know what was going to happen. :thud: Other than they were both going to survive of course, lol.

Hayden is rocking the suit and I'm finding this to be a great "intermediary" Vader between ROTS and RO. Prior to this RO Vader felt as detached from the PT as David Prowse but now with Hayden playing a Vader who is already well on his way to becoming the RO version it's feeling more and more seamless.

I love that this is starting to feel like Rocky III, with Obi-Wan having gotten softer over the years as he was plagued by despair and a lack of opportunity to maintain his dueling skills while Vader is all Clubber Lang after 10 years of direct training under Palpatine and constant practice (assumedly) hunting and killing Jedi and anyone else. Ewan puts such heart into his performance I feel like Mickey and want to shout "get up, get up you son of a--cause Qui Gon loves you!" lol. If they stick the landing and have Obi-Wan regain his edge after Qui Gon steps in and helps him get back in the ring this could wrap up in such a satisfying manner.
Yup

RO gave us his brutal lightsaber moments.

This gave us his brutal fist force moments.

I love how both have their own unique prime menacing Vader.

Yup

RO gave us his brutal lightsaber moments.

This gave us his brutal fist force moments.

I love how both have their own unique prime menacing Vader.
Obi-Wan watching with horror as Vader is walking down the street, snapping kids' necks and killing women by dragging them on their face without the slightest remorse perfectly illustrates why he would later tell Luke "don't even bother trying to convert him, he's a gosh damn machine, twisted and ****ing evil."

It's tough to beat dragging Ewan into an actual fire and holding him there! That's sadistic.
So sadistic! Yet still seemingly overcome by the magnitude of the moment that he was finally experiencing that he just silently stood there while the Stormtroopers were scurrying back and forth. Watching Obi-Wan being carried away just like he watched Luke let go of the gantry when he could have used the Force to grab him and raise him back to the platform.

And Obi-Wan crying out in heartfelt agony, being physically tortured in such a cruel manner after 10 years of emotional despair and isolation. Man if they don't screw this up it could really be a comeback for the ages if he puts Vader in his place at the end to justify the "learner" comment and why ANH Ben will one day be so casual and confident when dueling him again.

All aboard the “Eye Of The Tiger” train! :yess:

Reva played better when she kept her mouth shut more often.

She did a good job while eyeing the wall of Jedi notes -- the memories that came back to her; very subtle.
Yep, she's still the weakest actor in the entire show by far when she speaks but when she's quiet she does an adequate job of carrying herself. She did a good enough job walking through that giant underwater base (on Kamino I'm assuming?) like she owned the place.

Back