**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well actually I’m happy they’re doing it because it is directly addressing the weak character backstory from the movie so this is actually a good thing.

Like this Kenobi show, a story that doesn't need to be told. Just more Disney + space filler. At least Andor probably won't directly contradict the original trilogy.

Did I say that anyone was a hater tho? I just said I don’t get the hate. Which there is for reva. Why is this a big deal for you? Let it go. I said I don’t get why people hate her which is shown throughout social media. What’s not to get? I don’t understand what’s the issue. I don’t care if people explain it or not I still find the hate unesscessary. I don’t have to agree with you just because I see others explain why they don’t like the character. That’s just silly. Stop dragging this out.

Now I do see valid criticism but I’m talking about just anger just to be angry. You get what I’m saying. Just hate the character cause they think she’s woke or black or a

Somewhere in that incoherent post there is the answer to my question.
You see it all as "hate" towards a character.
Like pulling teeth...

OK, back to the show...
I'm already looking forward to Obi-Wan/Vader Round 2, hopefully prefaced by a Rocky style Obi-Wan training montage set in the middle of the desert. Obi-Wan should be shirtless & complaining that he's "getting too old for this sort of thing" while Coach/Force Ghost Qui-Gon exhorts him to fight through the pain. "Eye of the tiger, baby! Eye of the TIGER!!"

I felt like Vader was too soon. And the whole thing was just too easy.

Then when Vader gets there, its too hard...? Vader should be able to effortlessly find Kenobi by sensing him via the Force. Aint no cat and mouse, these are two force masters and each should be a beacon to the other in the Force.

Boss Sista is not gonna survive this thing, calling it now.

Brat Princess will not only outrun Flea and the rest of the band, she's going to outrun Boss Sista. Yeah, okay. Despite the fact that she is half the size of a normal ten year old.

Why do they make it so hard for us to love this stuff

Then when Vader gets there, its too hard...? Vader should be able to effortlessly find Kenobi by sensing him via the Force. Aint no cat and mouse, these are two force masters and each should be a beacon to the other in the Force.

Brat Princess will not only outrun Flea and the rest of the band, she's going to outrun Boss Sista. Yeah, okay. Despite the fact that she is half the size of a normal ten year old.

Wouldn't say it's too soon personally, we're half way through

OK, back to the show...
I'm already looking forward to Obi-Wan/Vader Round 2, hopefully prefaced by a Rocky style Obi-Wan training montage set in the middle of the desert. Obi-Wan should be shirtless & complaining that he's "getting too old for this sort of thing" while Coach/Force Ghost Qui-Gon exhorts him to fight through the pain. "Eye of the tiger, baby! Eye of the TIGER!!"
To repost what I said yesterday...
rick-and-morty-morty.gif

OK, back to the show...
There better be a chasing a Porg montage.

I think part of it is attributable to Obi-Wan having essentially cut himself off from the Force, as evidenced by his diminished ability to wield the Force in battle and how he struggled & was barely able to save Mini Leia when she fell. It wasn't until Reva told him that Anakin still lived that their connection via the Force was re-established (and that was brief). Plus come on, there's got to be some suspense in the show lol.

OK, back to the show...
I’m guessing their final showdown will have a much more epic backdrop versus this one that took place at my neighbors backyard.

Please no more lava though lol

OK, back to the show...

All the local Tatooine children start joining him culminating into his run up the stairs to Jabba's Palace.

e96419907c94a5c1be9d6dad65fc4f17.gif

SMhO.gif

I’m guessing their final showdown will have a much more epic backdrop versus this one that took place at my neighbors backyard.

Please no more lava though lol
The setting will be epic but the battle will be anti-climactic. Leia will attach LOLA to the back of Obi-Wan's robe without his knowledge and just when it looks like Vader is about to kill him she emits an EMP, frying all of Darth's cybernetic enhancements. Obi-Wan will casually remove all of them while DV/Stumpy rants, then our hero will have the last word:

Obi-Wan: "Well, it looks like I win again. Tell me, does this loss burn as much as the last one?' Mwahahaha!"

The setting will be epic but the battle will be anti-climactic. Leia will attach LOLA to the back of Obi-Wan's robe without his knowledge and just when it looks like Vader is about to kill him she emits an EMP, frying all of Darth's cybernetic enhancements. Obi-Wan will casually remove all of them while DV/Stumpy rants, then our hero will have the last word:

Obi-Wan: "Well, it looks like I win again. Tell me, does this loss burn as much as the last one?' Mwahahaha!"
Umm I want that lol

Back