Beachhead and Firefly 12" figures confirmed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, but I'm pretty sure that this is we all want:

firefly2_large.jpg

SHHHHHHHHHH! Don't give them any ideas! :lol :p

In for the ride with FF and Beachbum, Firefly would be one of my all time sought after Joe 12" figs.

We think alike. I actually was planning on only getting SS, but with the news that Firefly is on the horizon (eventually), I have been watching ebay to pick up a Snakeeyes and CC on the cheap.

Kind of pathetic that I sold all of my 1/6th, and now and getting back into that size with the GI Joe line, Machiko, P1, T-600, and John Conner.

We think alike. I actually was planning on only getting SS, but with the news that Firefly is on the horizon (eventually), I have been watching ebay to pick up a Snakeeyes and CC on the cheap.

Kind of pathetic that I sold all of my 1/6th, and now and getting back into that size with the GI Joe line, Machiko, P1, T-600, and John Conner.

Hey man but u picked a great line to get into the 1/6 mess again.

Is anyone else worried that SS only has real plans to do all the masked figures first. Due to fears that the non masked Joes won't sell?? I be re assured if we see one before Beachhead and FF... but if not... I predict this line dying fast after.

Why would they think unmasked characters would not sell?? That is more than half the line. We are only 4 figures into this line so far.

I guess I hate the pace and the fact that we have 4 masked and 2 "confirmed" masked and 2 varients of masked figs and no non-masked figs.

The rubber has to hit the road at that point. Duke, Flint, Zartan, Baroness they all have too "look" like their counterparts even if SSC is taking creative license. They are coming though I have no doubts about that.

Jango was honestly my first thought too. Weird since Storm Shadow is supposed to be oriental. :dunno

Asian. In 2009 Soups and rugs are oriental, people are Asian. :lol ;)

OT, the Mike your sigs are awesome :)

and ya the pace of this line needs to pick up somewhat, Imagine having no announcements until SDCC..

I think all the mask figures were the best Joe's regardless so I would be happy with the line being complete masked figs :lol

Like Mike said though, they are bound to hit the end of the string with the more known Joe's Hawk, Duke, Flint, I guess Destro techincally has a face. Major Bludd will be bad a$$!!!!

Back