Beachhead and Firefly 12" figures confirmed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say that growing up in the 80's my top 3 toys were..GI Joe, Transformers and He-Man.....it's nice to see a company like SSC take pride in making their stuff

Gung-Ho in the dress blues...

This version first!
gungho_full.jpg

I can honestly say, looking at just about every one of your posts, you should shut the hell up.

Bare chested Gung Ho rocks and so does his color scheme.

Every SS figure cranked out should be based of off this original card art. Do this first, then play with other versions, etc.

Normally I'd agree put I hope we get the 1986 versions of Hawk and Roadblock before the originals. And Roadblock's exclusive better be a CC snake wrapped around his torso! :rock

And how cool was it that Destro and Baroness were mentioned on CC's packaging? They can't be too far down the line!

Normally I'd agree put I hope we get the 1986 versions of Hawk and Roadblock before the originals. And Roadblock's exclusive better be a CC snake wrapped around his torso! :rock

And how cool was it that Destro and Baroness were mentioned on CC's packaging? They can't be too far down the line!

Yes. 86 version of Hawk is better. I'll take both versions of Roadblock. It's great news to hear that Zartan, Firefly & Beachhead are in the works. Do we know how long this licence is for? I would hate to get a LOTR treatment while collecting all of these.

Yes. 86 version of Hawk is better. I'll take both versions of Roadblock. It's great news to hear that Zartan, Firefly & Beachhead are in the works. Do we know how long this licence is for? I would hate to get a LOTR treatment while collecting all of these.

The LOTR treatment is almost certain... the question is.. When?????

The LOTR treatment is almost certain... the question is.. When?????

The "LOTR treatment" will probably happen when they make several figures in a row that don't sell, just like with LOTR, Reservoir Dogs, Highlander, etc. I don't really see that happening anytime soon. Right now, GI Joe is in full "SW treatment" mode. :)

Every SS figure cranked out should be based of off this original card art. Do this first, then play with other versions, etc.
Agreed. This is why Mando should master-mind all Sideshow Joe creations. Whenever they figure out a way to do "bare-bellied" Zartan, I'm sure they will transfer the technology over to "bare-chested" Gung-Ho and Destro. . .but of course, Zartan comes first :)

Back