Beachhead and Firefly 12" figures confirmed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh... bud, most people felt the same about Rob Halford, remember? :lol
I seriously hope you aren't insulting Halford. Because if you do, I will post nasty smileys in your direction. Whatever his lifestyle choices, that man and his music epitomized bad-ass.

"Ram it down!" :monkey1

:D

Seriously, though. Halford is a bad-ass.

Ya, but I dont think Gung Ho wore leather assless chaps :)

We never did see him "off duty." And for that matter, neither did Halford...

Edit: Actually, I rescind the second part of that. I seem to remember a show in SF... :lol

I seriously hope you aren't insulting Halford. Because if you do, I will post nasty smileys in your direction. Whatever his lifestyle choices, that man and his music epitomized bad-ass.

"Ram it down!" :monkey1

:D

Seriously, though. Halford is a bad-ass.

Always loved Priest, but always knew Halford was a little light in the leathers. :lol

Last edited:
village.jpg

Yo Joe!

(I actually like Gung Ho, as well, but the similarities are pretty striking :D )

3009_1_b.JPG

Uh... bud, most people felt the same about Rob Halford, remember? :lol

What is wrong with Halford? So he likes dudes. Doesn't take away from the fact the man and his music rock.

So far the figures that have been made/previewed/mentioned are:

1985 Snake Eyes and Timber :rock
Hooded Cobra Commander
Cobra Trooper (black mask)
Cobra Trooper (red mask)
Classic 1984 Storm Shadow :rock
Duke
Beach Head :rock
Firefly :rock
Destro
Baroness
Zartan

And a very good possibility of Crimson Guard Troopers debuting with Crimson CC at SDCC.

What a fantastic line! Thank you SSC! :bow :clap

What is wrong with Halford? So he likes dudes. Doesn't take away from the fact the man and his music rock.

I know they might seem like big one-two syllable words, but if you break them up and sound them out, the sentences are easier to read. :p :lol:
Always loved Priest, but always knew Halford was a little light in the leathers. :lol

That is called covering yourself after you got called out :lol

You always comment to people about ghey guys, man boob, rapings and turds. You gotta watch those cap gun people, I don't see how they keep their closet closed :rotfl

That is called covering yourself after you got called out :lol

You always comment to people about ghey guys, man boob, rapings and turds. You gotta watch those cap gun people, I don't see how they keep their closet closed :rotfl

You got the wrong freak bud. The only thing I've mentioned remotely in that category is a joking reply to a comment about Schwarzenegger having bigger boobs than the girl in Mike's sig. I was simply stating here, as I've always felt, about how unappealing Gung Ho has always been to me. Then you got all personally offended and panties in a bunch butthurt by me not liking the way Gung Ho looks which you assumed to be a snub at gays and tried a dumb smartass remark that backfired. :lol

Don't worry, I won't hate you because your gay, princess. ;)

Last edited:
Back