Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20171110_165657.jpg
Finally got to meet Sean Murphy! Too bad I couldn't afford any of his original work :gah: $1k and up:horror
Someday :pray:

Hi, anyone here has a complete list of all B&W statues minus the second editions?

Edit: Found it already.

It's been some time since I've picked up any of these. I was looking forward to Miller Joker and Breyfogle Batman and some others. Planned to get them and still haven't despite seeing several deals online. I was holding out hope that Timm Batman would see a 2nd edition. Is it too long between releases? Did I burn out? Not sure about continuing the line if I haven't pulled the trigger on these already released pieces I've been waiting for. Hrm...

I don't know why, but I'm really loving those Gerard Way designs. I might just have to pick those up, and hope that 'Kingdom of the Mad' sees the light of day.

if my count is right including pre-orders and annoucements 89 first editions, 17 second editions, 1 third edition.

DC never formally labelled it as a third edition but he must be referring to the Mike Mignola BW. It was released 3 times. Original release was in 2006 (black base with classic "DC Direct" packaging), then in 2012 (white base with classic "DC Direct" packaging) and then again in 2015 (white base with new "DC Collectibles" packaging; also the figure is no longer glued onto the base, it now uses a peg to assemble) The 2015 packaging still says "Second Edition" but should have technically been labelled as a third edition.

DC never formally labelled it as a third edition but he must be referring to the Mike Mignola BW. It was released 3 times. Original release was in 2006 (black base with classic "DC Direct" packaging), then in 2012 (white base with classic "DC Direct" packaging) and then again in 2015 (white base with new "DC Collectibles" packaging; also the figure is no longer glued onto the base, it now uses a peg to assemble) The 2015 packaging still says "Second Edition" but should have technically been labelled as a third edition.

Yes, I was referring to the mignola one.

also the 2012 one got the grapling hook upside down.

I just saw one for $999 :slap. Do people really think they can sell for those crazy prices?

the highest I've seen them sale is for $300, recently a few were listed for under 200. I saw a Tony Daniel's listed for $900, too. However, the most expensive i've seen been sold is Mignola 1st edition for $400. I'm missing a few but can't afford them 'cos the insane prices.

Back