Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Jonathan Matthews statue yesterday, has a horrible left lean basically because the peg is very loose in the base. Did anyone receive theirs yet? It's a great looking statue other than that.
If I slide something under the cape and base, I can fix the lean. I'm not sure if I should ask for a replacement or if they're all like this.

I got my Jonathan Matthews statue yesterday, has a horrible left lean basically because the peg is very loose in the base. Did anyone receive theirs yet? It's a great looking statue other than that.
If I slide something under the cape and base, I can fix the lean. I'm not sure if I should ask for a replacement or if they're all like this.

yup, same lean with mine. but it's a great statue so I'm keeping it.

BATMAN-BLACK-WHITE-BATMAN-BY-JIRO-KUWATA-STATUE.jpg

Yeah, I've read the description afterwards, looks like you're right!

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN BY JIRO KUWATA STATUE
based on art by JIRO KUWATA
sculpted by JONATHAN MATTHEWS
What happens when you combine the World’s Greatest Detective with a Japanese master artist and storyteller? Jiro Kuwata’s BATMANGA, that’s what! This statue—based on Kuwata’s design from the seminal 1960s manga series—captures the essence of this reimagined version of the Dark Knight. Featuring a stylized cape, manga-style shading and Kuwata’s take on the arsenal of gadgets, no Batman collection would be complete without it!

Well the thingy is weird and Bats seems to be looking too far downwards but it's still a unique looking statue. I like it!

I really don’t understand why they haven’t made a Bruce Timm and or Lee Bermejo Two Face for this line! Somebody please make it happen! :pray:

I really don’t understand why they haven’t made a Bruce Timm and or Lee Bermejo Two Face for this line! Somebody please make it happen! :pray:

Because the line started with Batman designs only that were from the Batman Black and White graphic novel. Bruce Timm did a story involving Two Face but it seems like so far it's 2 characters per artist so we got Batman and Harley Quinn already.

Back