Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they definitely ending the line? Was hoping another company like Gentle Giant would pick it up. Is the Owl Batman coming out? Its still on pre-order at BBTS. I still haven't received my Mcfarlane statue (or any of my other pre-orders like Armored Batman) from DCBS, they claim they don't know when they are coming in. I am thinking of just getting them elsewhere

Are they definitely ending the line? Was hoping another company like Gentle Giant would pick it up. Is the Owl Batman coming out? Its still on pre-order at BBTS. I still haven't received my Mcfarlane statue (or any of my other pre-orders like Armored Batman) from DCBS, they claim they don't know when they are coming in. I am thinking of just getting them elsewhere

I'm still waiting on my McFarlane from DCBS as well. I contacted them last month and they claimed that their shipment is on a ship in China and somehow stuck there. Seriously?

I can?t find any info at all about whether the Batmonster or Bolland Batman with card is coming out. The only site offering a preorder is bbts but they always get them last.

I?m curious to see if the Batman Who Laughs 12? Designer statue comes out this month as well. The end of two great lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF is a digital statue? Is this so that you can print one out on a 3D printer, or is it something you just look at on your phone? :cuckoo:

Look up nft comic art and you can read all about a stupid way to throw your money away

Look up nft comic art and you can read all about a stupid way to throw your money away

I've just been reading about nft and dc telling its artists it is forbidden to sell any without dc also getting a cut

Can anyone explain why nfts are bad for the environment? Something to do with the computing power required?

I've just been reading about nft and dc telling its artists it is forbidden to sell any without dc also getting a cut

Can anyone explain why nfts are bad for the environment? Something to do with the computing power required?

You got it. Same supposedly goes for digital games as well. Odd to the mind since the physical manufactured disc takes up real space and has to be made, but I guess the carbon emissions do more damage over time. Supposedly.

What in the name of **** is a "digital statue?"

You mean a goddamn PICTURE???

What has the world come to??

I got out of B&W statues long time ago. Let go of all save 5 that were my favourites.
McFarlane will be continuing the line was a pretty good news. I seriously thought of starting the line again, but the price! Was it the same for DC Direct's last ones too ($124.99)?

BB&W.png

I got out of B&W statues long time ago. Let go of all save 5 that were my favourites.
McFarlane will be continuing the line was a pretty good news. I seriously thought of starting the line again, but the price! Was it the same for DC Direct's last ones too ($124.99)?

View attachment 542031
Most of the last few were $80 retail but McFarlane was like $135 I believe

Wow, okay. Yes, I do remember McFarlane had a higher price. Thought maybe because it was the 100th and had that complicated design, it was priced like that. Well, guess I won't be restarting the line. Just too high for that scale, imo...
1/6 XMs are now $600, the Hal Jordan Green Lantern was like $800. Iron Studios pushed the scale up to a crazy level and everything is ridiculously priced now unfortunately.

Just received my 62 signed B&W base. I contacted Tony Millionaire to get his signed since he doesn't really do appearances and he was gracious enough to do so for me.

Attachments

• Tony Millionaire B&W.jpg
    Tony Millionaire B&W.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 68
Just received today! Looking forward to the line starting back up

Attachments

• D71C0FD3-FAE3-423E-B7DC-0028B8A4DAE3.jpeg
    D71C0FD3-FAE3-423E-B7DC-0028B8A4DAE3.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 0
  • E492312F-DC36-4170-91CA-D27D2627178A.jpeg
    E492312F-DC36-4170-91CA-D27D2627178A.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 0
  • D0359285-9EFD-424C-9013-7AD09C37E827.jpeg
    D0359285-9EFD-424C-9013-7AD09C37E827.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 0
Just received today! Looking forward to the line starting back up
Congrats on a low numbered pickup! With everything going up in price, I have to wait on deals to continue collecting this line. I was able to get four statues this year so far. Really wish they would make more of the villains though. Do you have every single statue from this line?

Back