1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, what is SS saying about the return/exchanges? Are they making you guys pay shipping back?????

Anything other issues come up aside form the scratches yet??

Glue residue on windows, loose wiring on headlights, the usual Hot Toys QC BS.

Just curious, what is SS saying about the return/exchanges? Are they making you guys pay shipping back?????

Anything other issues come up aside form the scratches yet??

Dang, you have all the cool toys! Still waitin on mines...I have observed tha SS is not taking responsibilty for shipping back

Dang, you have all the cool toys! Still waitin on mines...I have observed tha SS is not taking responsibilty for shipping back

:lol :hi5:

They're not eating shipping?!?! Are you sure that's the deal? So what's the upside in returning or exchanging???

If that's the case someone who is exchanging will be paying for shipping 3 times (first received, return to them, new one back)

20130802_162328_zps0b6502eb.jpg
[/IMG]Just collected mine, overall consider ok except one side if shine with touch can see a small "scratch" but without touch light u won't notice so I'm keeping it. Later will post some pictures, I was told not to use cloth to wipe away dust as it will scratch the paint, I would say blow away first before using microfiber cloth.

Last edited:
20130802_162328_zps0b6502eb.jpg
[/IMG]Just collected mine, overall consider ok except one side if shine with touch can see a small "scratch" but without touch light u won't notice so I'm keeping it. Later will post some pictures, I was told not to use cloth to wipe away dust as it will scratch the paint, I would say blow away first before using microfiber cloth.

That looks like a dent in this pic.

I wldnt be surprised that they overcharged in shipping knowing they will have returns. I have bought bigger stuff on the net with leser shipping cost many a times. Just wondering. So 75 dollar in refund is peanuts to them.

That looks like a dent in this pic.

ha.. no is the light reflection will take again with a better camera and room with light .Those light scratches can only be seen with strong bright light so is not a concern for me. As long there's no deep scratch mark I'm ok . Bought 566usd at where i'm living in. my wife already saw the box starting to nag at me ....

DSC_2922_zps66c8f93e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_2920_zpsf23a6600.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_2918_zpsff7284dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_2917_zps5cc0e238.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_2908_zpsdbefdcc2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_2980_zps43aee958.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_2935_zps938c11a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_2926_zps796082fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
after going thru the batmobile with bright light i get this conclusion do not display with bright white light ha ....it will show up a few "scratches" here and there...

Last edited:
Spanbauer, please stop posting awesome pictures. :nana:

I want this so bad, but it'd be one of those situations where I would want a mint one vs. one with the damage the rest have seen. :monkey2

Back