1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't be hard to add a bit of Tamiya weathering pastel to the shiny armour to tone it down a bit like on that right breast plate of that custom one above.

Would look like dust and soot. Plus easy to wipe off if it doesn't look any good.

Headsculpt comparisons

1640029562813.png

I think it looks good and am glad I went with this version of the Mk85. I bet by the time Timewalker Toys gets theirs in it'll be like 3 years from PO to getting it in hand haha

They really couldn't have went over the neck and helmet with a airbrush to make it look better on the BD body?

Honestly, none of them really come close to looking like RDJ. Something is off with each headsculpt. There's a resemblance but it's not a homerun like their other sculpts IMO. I'd say the best is BD Mk85 out of the 4.
I’ve seen actual pics of RDJ where something looks off. The resemblance is excellent enough.

But to get back to those different headsculpts, I think I realize where the “Tony Stank” went awry. I think they took the Battle Damage sculpt and worked backwards by altering the bottom jaw and it came out thinner. I guess they wanted both the headsculpts to look similar enough.

Back