1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

Hot Toys website has 2 different MMS designations for it... "MMS543D33 - MMS543D33B" I don't think I've ever seen them do that before... I wonder what version B is?

Also, Q3 – Q4, 2021 release estimate... oof

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

Hot Toys website has 2 different MMS designations for it... "MMS543D33 - MMS543D33B" I don't think I've ever seen them do that before... I wonder what version B is?

Also, Q3 – Q4, 2021 release estimate... oof

I think one comes with the shield.

Damn, figure looks great. Not going to cancel my clean 85 order, but I’ll definitely be keeping some other figures sealed to offset this and EG Thor.

This **** ****s me off.

Q3-Q4 2021!!!!

Got a feeling this guy won't go waitlist for a while...

Sign me up, I'm getting both the clean and battle damaged version.

I mean even with an early release, your probably still looking at some time in 2021. I want a clean one, but I may pick this one up as well.

this is way more interesting than the clean version. Thanks for including the sword, 1 more reason to avoid the 50 accessory set.

Definitely the best RDJ sculpt by HT, but he looks a bit confused to me.

KnaNumA.jpg

Interesting that Secret Base hasn’t posted the price yet on Facebook. Wonder if that means this isn’t going for PO at the usual time or even today.

Me to hot toys : “I can do this all day”

Dammit...i wanted weapons for my mk85..now they only come with the battle damaged. But i dont want the battled damaged armor. Gahhhhh why do this to us. Dunno what to do now lol

Dammit...i wanted weapons for my mk85..now they only come with the battle damaged. But i dont want the battled damaged armor. Gahhhhh why do this to us. Dunno what to do now lol

Buy both (they release 1 year apart from each other) and sell off the Battle Damaged without the accessories or wait for the accessories to be parted out on reseller sites.

Buy both (they release 1 year apart from each other) and sell off the Battle Damaged without the accessories or wait for the accessories to be parted out on reseller sites.

Assuming theyve designed the forearms on the clean version to pop off to receive the blasters as well. Hmm

HT cheaped out on the neck -- take a look at the awkward BD neck on the masked version...

View attachment 460995

Should be a removable piece. :tap

For the people that don’t know yet, his neck cuff is “extended” because it’s as if he was helmeted and the portion above it was torn off from damage. It’s not as if he retracted the helmet. Unfortunately I wouldn’t pose him without the helmet, so I still don’t know which I would purchase. The battle damaged suit’s just not made for a helmet because he wasn’t helmeted when damaged, so Hot Toys just decided to plop one in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like they could give us a battle damaged neck plug to make that transition less jarring. Also, a little more battle damage on the helmet or face plate wouldn't hurt...

Back