1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

The shoulders are still waaay too broad on this of course, which is even more apparent when you're displaying the Tony sculpt. But it's probably just something we'll have to live with.

Shoulders looked really broad on screen too. It’s really obvious when we get a look at the back of him when he and cap walk up to Thor right before they first attack Thanos. I remember thinking wow those are rather broad which is not at all how RDJ is. Oh well. I love it no matter

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

So when do you think preorders will open on this at sideshow/bbts/timewalker etc.

So when do you think preorders will open on this at sideshow/bbts/timewalker etc.

Probably not today, unless they forgot to post it on the Secret Base page.

So is it looking like SSC will be the only retailer with the version that comes with the shield?

100% pre-ordering this, assuming it's available everywhere.

The long wait is actually a good thing given the mass of things coming inbetween. Keeping my existing Mark LXXXV preorder though :)

Thinking of it the same way I did with the Robocop figures, one clean and one damaged.

This one looks really great!

im going to skip the normal mark 85 and going for this version :)

I will contemplate cancelling my order with SS for original. I have plenty of time to think about it. I can probably afford both, since either way these figures are going to be worth a lot 5 years from now.

The key thing is I wanted a kneeling Mark 85 in front of my armored Thanos for the Endgame shelf. I mentioned that last week. This one just fits that look better. I think that is a position a ton of people will want for this figure.

The accessories should have been on the base 85, since that is what a lot of people are going to want to pose it with.

I'm guessing this Hulk-Nano gauntlet will come with professor hulk... maybe? But will it fit Thanos and Hulk? Exclusive item? So many questions...

IMG_7802.jpg

Just saw this on twitter

bd8696dd171fd1758011478cf40a8200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And suddenly, SSC made their entire Christmas bonus for this year and next on NRD's from the vanilla version.

This never changes. lol.

This looks so good and iconic! Must be crazy to pass this one up

I guess I'm crazy, then.

Feeling pretty good about having a pre-order on the clean Mark 85 with a $1 NRD. This feels like the true form of this version of the character. I think the only thing that would stop me from flipping would be a price above $500.

If I were to get a specifically BD IM figure, this one would be it. Sculpt and expression are excellent. To me, to have him posed in his final “I am Iron Man” moment is pretty much the reason to get an EG IM.

I would have gone without an Endgame IM if they hadn’t shown this.

Instant pre order.
Thought the die cast mark 7 would be my definitive Ironman for my collection but this will be it.
End of an era Ironman.
But 2021-really!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about the clean version, but I'm glad I waited this will sell out fast the cost will skyrocket later on :fireworks

Back