Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another month goes by, another month that Endgame Captain Marvel isn't released...

tenor.gif

I wish she had had a helmet when arriving in Endgame :
ththt.jpg

My crap editing skills pop up again.

Kinda wanted to see if it'd look weird or not with the other figure's "masked" head.
I like this!
jkjkj.jpg

Just bought The first Captain off the bay from a French seller for 240 euros. (Birthday pool... Couldn't resist). Especially after seeing all of your pictures on the thread. Zurdo's excitment is indeed infectious !

Last edited:
Another month goes by, another month that Endgame Captain Marvel isn't released...

tenor.gif
I think we'll see her released in the next few weeks. That latest proto photo was better than the original proto so have to assume it was production or close. I'm anxious to have her as well...she looks terrific!

I think we'll see her released in the next few weeks. That latest proto photo was better than the original proto so have to assume it was production or close. I'm anxious to have her as well...she looks terrific!
How was the latest proto better than the original?

View attachment 536449

Kinda wanted to see if it'd look weird or not with the other figure's "masked" head.
I like this!
View attachment 536448

Just bought The first Captain off the bay from a French seller for 240 euros. (Birthday pool... Couldn't resist). Especially after seeing all of your pictures on the thread. Zurdo's excitment is indeed infectious !
Thanks for posting this, it does a nice job of letting us see what this figure would look like with the helmet from the previous version.
One of the main reasons why I am sticking with the original version and not buying this more recent version (although the recent versions has a better looking costume and headsculpt) was because the original version has a helmet.

The new version seems like it would look pretty nice with that helmet, however I’m sure some of the more skilled modifiers in this forum will repaint it and reverse the blue and red on it. I think that would look fantastic ...but I don’t have the courage/skill to try that.

Looks aside, the helmet on the first release was also critical to getting some semi-dynamic flying poses, since it has a double-jointed neck and her costume is so restrictive otherwise.

View attachment 536449

I like this!
View attachment 536448

Yeah I wish they threw in a helmeted head sculpt for this EG figure, but I have plenty (plentiful) spare helmeted heads so I'm going to see if they're compatible! :lol

Wow nice! Hope you'll be happy with the solo movie Captain Marvel! :wave She's a fantastic figure indeed!!! Glad I was able to be of positive influence :peace:peace:peace

:yess: :yess: :yess:

How did I already know that it would be Zurdo who had bumped this old thread :ROFLMAO:

:rotfl

I agree 100%!!!
That is exactly what I have been waiting on with Drax. What do you think the odds are of them making a new body for him?
I'd say 50/50. HT showed the 2.0 headsculpt and never released it. They have to know the reason Drax 1.0 didn't sell well was cause of that undersized, joints-galore plastic body. If they do it right, the same way they did Hellboy then people will absolutely be buying it.

Back