Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it just me or does it seems that the people who designed the costumes this time around went the lazy route with hawkeye, iron man and cap basicly wearing suits very similar to their previous film outfits, its like the budget is small and they needed to make cuts to afford all of the cgi for this one, just feels a little lazy with how they are going about it ....

I think the reason for this has more to do with the evolution of the suits/costumes. They are constantly being perfected. Where as the changes were major for the first few iterations the closer they get to a perfect cap suit the less likely they are to change any of it. If the stealth suits silhouette is perfect...(and it is)...why change it?

Seems like tony will wear at least two armors In AoU. The hulk buster seen in concept art and the inverted 42 (43?). There are likely more.

Hawk eyes costumes is very fdifferent whilst keeping the same palette which is perfectly acceptable. In fact widow has worn a different costume three times and it hasn't changed much either. Thor too.

This looks bad ***!

ma5u7amy.jpg
e4y9y5up.jpg
14/04/04/uju4e7a9.jpg[/IMG]

I really love that Cap costume, and I think that's saying something, considering that we've only seen it in set pics. It seems like a cool blend of his STRIKE suit and his original, golden age suit.

Uh oh boys and girls better start saving those pennies. Natasha has a new toy and I guarantee it's destined for 1/6

zuqeqydy.jpg

3emuqeme.jpg

une6a3a2.jpg

Interesting to see she's back in black again. I'm hoping we eventually get a gray classic widow look with the cropped hair.

7ybere3y.jpg

Cap's new outfit looks like the best one yet. Finally they got it down.

Sucks they went back to the short hair for Black Widow. She looked perfect in Winter Soldier.

That's what I thought, too. Why do you have to **** with perfection, Whedon? Nobody liked your weird, soccer mom bob-cut the first time around!

Sent Chris a tweet about the new costume. His latest solo film comes out today and he's shooting his next outing in another country. Guy works like a trooper.

So,

only after watching all three Phase 2 movies does one see the overall theme.

Stark leaves a broken home base in Malibu on a road trip with assistance from Rhodey.

Thor leaves a broken home base in Asgard on a road trip with assistance from Loki

Spoiler Spoiler:

This looks bad ***!

ma5u7amy.jpg
e4y9y5up.jpg
14/04/04/uju4e7a9.jpg[/IMG]

Evans looking like he crawled right out of a comic book. :clap
Just looks so damn kick ***. Glad to see Widow is keeping the more clothy style suit over going back to the Shield underoos also.

If Hot Toys makes that figure (which they will), they better damn well reuse the STRIKE suit sculpt (with a modified cowl, of course). They FINALLY got Evans' likeness down, and that suit is too perfect to have anything less than perfection on its shoulders.:lecture

has anyone else ever wonder what the hell cap keeps in those pouches on his belt?! lol Just once it be great if he pulls out some gum or a tic tac.

has anyone else ever wonder what the hell cap keeps in those pouches on his belt?! lol Just once it be great if he pulls out some gum or a tic tac.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back