Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1907590_846259888723918_1451374238_n.jpg

I'm getting a weird Metal Gear Solid vibe from this, I like it.

I totaly get why CE did not want exposed ears, and you would think that what would make sense to cover them up.

But exposed is definately the way to go.

He looked doofy in Avengers with them covered up.

While I'm still waiting for a full reveal, the new Avengers 2 Cap outfit is looking more and more like a definite HT buy for me. I'm not 100% sold on the navy blue they stuck with from the stealth suit, but other than that it does look like the modernized tactical version of the TFA suit that I've been waiting for.

Student suicides are very common in S. Korea, Japan, and Taiwan, unfortunately. In spite of that, what're the odds they actually have a dead body there on the first day of filming?

is it just me or does it seems that the people who designed the costumes this time around went the lazy route with hawkeye, iron man and cap basicly wearing suits very similar to their previous film outfits, its like the budget is small and they needed to make cuts to afford all of the cgi for this one, just feels a little lazy with how they are going about it ....

Back